ZTPX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A8FT.jpg

4SCU.jpg

B7FU.jpg

IDML.jpg

306G.jpg

Thanks to all for hundreds afternoon yesterday. Thanks to the host and his vrou for opening his house to all of us.
Mo, shot for the tikka ekse. It was hundreds. My vrou really enjoyed it.
Another big ups to the organisers for for making this meet possible and arranging the prizes.
Then to all sponsors, A big thank you to all of you.
Can't wait for the next one.
BTW, I won two bags of Blue Treasure Salt from Reeza. Thanks Reza.
I scored some Reef Builder aka Tikka Sauce from Mo. Gonna do some tikka the weekend.
Have a good week everyone.
Merlocious

whoooo thanks everyone! was a awesome day. great turn out. was great having you all and @gambit that Tikka was really tasty bro. Thanks to all of the sponsors i think the prizes went down better than the tikka ;) everyone walked away happy which was great. thanks to all the organising admin for making things run so smoothly.

although.... in all the merriment we forgot to finish the scaping on my tank :( lol

Looks like u will need to get @Clowning out to you soon
he was to busy with salads and counting money lol

@459b in that case I would like to say thank you to marine ornimants Reza and RB marine Gary and Mike for good giving us some green water hope I didn't leave any1 out @Clowning

that was a very awesome meet just wana say thanx to all the admin who organised the event and thanx to the host greatwyt and to the sponsors thumbs up,this hobby is realy big

Looks great guys !

Pleasure for the prizes , so busy here at the moment , will be more social in a while when tanks are done , but its coming on nicely.:blush:
D

Back
Top Bottom