PTA RC First get together

Hi FransSny sorry it took so long but have got the prices for entry to the Terrein and they are as follows

Adults and Children over the age of seven - R20.00
Children Under six - R5.00

They would not let me in to take some pics of the venue. But to give the guys an Idea there are braai's a play park for the kids there are also animals that the kids can feed if they want...

Hi FransSny sorry it took so long but have got the prices for entry to the Terrein and they are as follows

Adults and Children over the age of seven - R20.00
Children Under six - R5.00

They would not let me in to take some pics of the venue. But to give the guys an Idea there are braai's a play park for the kids there are also animals that the kids can feed if they want...

Cool Thanx Pete...lets see what the guys say

For the guys traveling with passports.

Here is a map
10944a6de1fdbd09c.jpg

10944a6de20e76488.jpg

Ps Frans
About what time?

Riaan I think you can be there at about 06:30 to get a spot in the shade and the rest of us can be there about 11:00 for the late sleepers.:p What you guys think

Next Weekend Saturday 3 October.
Normally got a few things to do in the morning.

Bulls play Griquas at 15:00
Sharks vs Lions at 17:00

I recon about 12:00, fires up by 13:00, eat by 14:00. Those who want to watch Rugby can go, Those who want to talk marine can stay...

(ps, there is no way I can convince my wife we start at 6:30am :()

Let us get more names please. Sent PM to all your buddies to confirm that they are coming (or not) Phone those you know will not answer the PM. Let us get the word out...

Ja Ja, me spot-holder, next joke please... We walk in on Sundays with our Preacher. If I'm lucky... :)

Frans - where exactly do you stay? I have driven around those areas a million and a half times! Most of my in-law family stays around those areas! ;)

JB I'll pm you my adress..when in the "hood" give me shout and we'll have some :peroni:

Never know what types hang out in public forums...I'm especially scared of the oakes never posting pics of their tanks...are they real ? ;)

I'm real. :)
You saw my face. And I saw your setup... :)

And thanks for the :peroni:

LOL Frans! Cool man! Will definitely make plan! ;)

JB I'll pm you my adress..when in the "hood" give me shout and we'll have some :peroni:

Never know what types hang out in public forums...I'm especially scared of the oakes never posting pics of their tanks...are they real ? ;)

Come guys we need more guys that stay in the area (Pretoria) To show some interest and join the club and of coarse the JHB guys too I believe the more the merrier.

Frans I think this is seriously pathetic as there are plenty reefers in PTA and only six of us are showing any interest. Come guys this is for all of us you never know what you may learn

Back
Top Bottom