Preshan's Reef

omg!!!!.....flippin hell preshan....please e-mail me those pics......i want one for my desktop
trully awesome dude......hows the pump?

you serious ? i used your previous setup as an inspiration
the pump is good has nice and broad flow got it on my new tank i just filled it to check for leaks
are you comming for the meeting tonight ?

you serious ? i used your previous setup as an inspiration
the pump is good has nice and broad flow got it on my new tank i just filled it to check for leaks
are you comming for the meeting tonight ?

hell yeah......listen dude....my old tank and your tank arechalk and cheese dude....you really got something special there dude.....glad that my old system helped inspire a systemm such as yours dude

Marco, have u got a thread on your system?

dallas, yes i do but unfortunatly it is not on this forum.....it was the pstm on another forum a few years back, perhaps mekaeel or one of the mods who may know how to get it to you can help.......

yeah, that was the birth of my new nano tank, however the tank in question was a 6ft one.....
thanks though for that link, seing pics of my son make me see how quickly hes grown......

anyway, lets not rob old preshans thread here......

144249a6a220440d5.jpg

:) yip, so start one on your current tank

Wow Preshan!!! Stunning tank dude. I look up to reefers like you!!! The color in your tank is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One day I hope you'll be able to say the same about mine... Time will tell though...

i love the scaping and placement :)

Wow Preshan!!! Stunning tank dude. I look up to reefers like you!!! The color in your tank is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One day I hope you'll be able to say the same about mine... Time will tell though...

thank you very much Jaco :) ,im sure you can achive the same or even better

Hello Preshan,well done on an awesome system.Can you please elaborate on the kelvin ratings on your halides and t5's.Again,well done dude.

Sheesh I've been waiting like 2.5years for Preshan to post pics of his tank! :p

Mekaeel you must be happy hey?
Chuckle chuckle. About time. One of the most incredible tanks i have ever seen. Looking forward to P2:)

That empty tank looks better
The eternal optimist.
A word of caution to those of you planning a visit. Preshan owns a dog (Rotti) that must weigh close on a 100kg. It will eat you ....no jokes...it will eat you if you dare venture into the garden. I think i must have been the first white that it has ever seen. What and adrenaline rush; after ungracefully diving back into the car in absolute terror, and then bearing witness to a precious slice of the ocean. My abused senses made the whole experience seem surreal...But holy smokes this is a stunning tank. Bring on P2

Hello Preshan,well done on an awesome system.Can you please elaborate on the kelvin ratings on your halides and t5's.Again,well done dude.

hi aslam im using 14k 250watt mh and 80 watt t5 2 gieseman actinic
and 2 gieseman white.

Chuckle chuckle. About time. One of the most incredible tanks i have ever seen. Looking forward to P2:)

The eternal optimist.
A word of caution to those of you planning a visit. Preshan owns a dog (Rotti) that must weigh close on a 100kg. It will eat you ....no jokes...it will eat you if you dare venture into the garden. I think i must have been the first white that it has ever seen. What and adrenaline rush; after ungracefully diving back into the car in absolute terror, and then bearing witness to a precious slice of the ocean. My abused senses made the whole experience seem surreal...But holy smokes this is a stunning tank. Bring on P2

what this puppy

8549b610ecafbb7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom