Perc 90 from the Midlands

oh and i think thats a potters angel? half hidden by the perc so i wasnt certain, if so really cool fish, any territory issues from it?

crispin

The lipstick tang passed away a few weeks back, don't know why. It was feeding and swimming with teh yellow tang, next morniong vansihed. I think my serpant starfish had a good meal thou.

even thou I would like a potters angel it is a Eibl's angel. May look abit drap but he isn't.

Serpant stars aren't really fish eaters, unless he was really hungary. I have 2 in my nano and my hermits and 3 fish are ok.

Can u describe the stars or have a pic?
Posted via Mobile Device

The pipe is the return from the skimmer chamber.

I have to admit when i wrote out the previous post it was late and i had consumed some beer:lol: it is diatoms, not cyano:whistling: but the principle of the external is the same.

hi Mike

Where abouts in England are you?

Is your set up on here

Rob

Serpant stars aren't really fish eaters, unless he was really hungary. I have 2 in my nano and my hermits and 3 fish are ok.

Can u describe the stars or have a pic?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry dallasg, don't understand the describe the stars bit:razz:

Describe what your serpant star looks like, or have a pic
Posted via Mobile Device

Describe what your serpant star looks like, or have a pic
Posted via Mobile Device

I will post one later but it is light brown with black stripes. The reason why I said the star might have had it is because I have found no sign of any remains of the Lipstick

They will clean up dead fish, but rarely kill fish unless hungary. I feed my serpants frozen squid and nori
Posted via Mobile Device

Only brittle star to watch out for is the greenish one, they are not reef safe or small fish safe
Posted via Mobile Device

Only brittle star to watch out for is the greenish one, they are not reef safe or small fish safe
Posted via Mobile Device

Tell me about it.

I had one that was about 4 inches across what I brought him then he grew and grew until my fish started vanishing. So I had to get him out of the tank and he was the size of a dinner plate. So never again

Got the same prob with a hermit crab I inherited
Posted via Mobile Device

Bit quiet at the moment so just posting some pics of the stock. need to update some pics of the tank anyway so a job for today.

172549bcb3de1b852.jpg

172549bcb44314f73.jpg

172549bcb4641de02.jpg

172549bcb47f95d96.jpg

Aaah found him..a flame hawkfish.What a beautiful fish.I take it they eat whatever fits in teir mouths?

agggg a close up of the elbi's, i should have got that right to start. :)

lovely pair of blacks "pair of aces" jumps to mind!

that breally is a lovely tank rob i really enjoy looking at it.

Aaah found him..a flame hawkfish.What a beautiful fish.I take it they eat whatever fits in teir mouths?

So I have been told but never seen for myself. He likes the schrimps hence none in my tank. I've had him about 4 years now but nearly lost him when he decided to go on an adventure when I upgraded to the Perc.

I had just finished doing the weekly maintenance on the tank and counted the fish. I could not find him anywhere until I looked between the first and second wiers. There he was at the bottom, thinking how the hell am I to get him out.

Well abit of coaxing and he was bac in the tank with not a care in the world.

agggg a close up of the elbi's, i should have got that right to start. :)

lovely pair of blacks "pair of aces" jumps to mind!

that breally is a lovely tank rob i really enjoy looking at it.

Cheers Crispin

They are my pride and joy. She can be a right bully and boss to the male. Any host that they have used, she is in there first and the male is not allowed in. Just like being married:lol::lol::lol:

What with the algae breakout for about 3 months, stock dying and corals not looking their best the missus is abit hmmmm about getting some more corals. She will come round so shopping list is being written soon.

How come it is so quiet on here during the weekend.

Hangovers:peroni:,kipping

This will become part of my culture education for this forum:lol:

Back
Top Bottom