New Image Uploader Trial

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am trialling a new image uploader, it's seems very simple yet works well from what I can see, it allows you to easily upload multiple images at once, and it automatically places them in your post. Be aware that it uses a 3rd party website to upload your pics to, so you may not want to use it if you have any privacy concerns or intellectual property rights concerns etc. But for quick and cheerful uploading, I think it works very well. Plus I think if you register at their site then you will have full access to your pics, kinda like photobucket I think. But there is no need to register, you can upload for free for life, I think. :p

The only downfall is that it will ONLY place thumbnails into the post. :( Which you then have to click on to see the full size pic.

Anyway, depending on your settings, you should now see this link either above or below the reply box:

below the reply box

151a47214889a2.jpg

or above the reply box

Play around with it, let me know if you think it should stay or go? I have emailed the software owner to see if I can buy a version that will place bigger pics into the posts, but I'm not hopeful for a reply.

This pic below was uploaded with the new method, if you click on the thumbnail it will open a new window to show the full size pic.

Can someone with an iPad let me know if the uploader works please. Thanks.

heidi_westumsilence.png

i get a blank screen after clicking upload

i tried in IE9 and firefox, uploads to 100% then doesnt insert image

Have you disabled javascript?
nope, i can select an image, then click upload, the progress bar goes to 100% then closes window and no image inserted

here are the screen shots

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Buy a new pc then :tt2: coz it works fine on mine, both IE and FF.

Going to test with 3G could be my firewall

Are you guys both at work behind proxies? Where sites like photobucket are blocked?

Back
Top Bottom