My Cell statements

Reaction score
This is my statements, I use to pay around R3500.00 (Average) per month for my cell, my wifes cell as well as the data (Hsdpa) number. Been like that for almost a year(maybe longer). The data number was basically an average rate of around R450.00 per month. Then I got the shocker. The first page shows my average, 02nd one shows where the mistake crept in and that was also the time I queried the amount. The Service provider stopped the Debit order because of the Complaint, but instead of going down, it jumped quite drastically. So much so that the newest statement I received said that I owed the Service Provider R21 000.00 . And the last page is what I had to pay today until all is sorted. Really not nice- Imagine the amount of Coral I could buy with that amount of money:

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

And this is what I had to pay today as the problem is not yet sorted. Bare in mind that I have the 02Gb Data bundle that Cost me an average of R450.00 per month:

IMG_3339.jpg

bummer dude! Not just coral you could buy and kit out a KILLER tank for that!

Damn, any idea what happened? Are they going to refund you?

Still no idea Dean. They had 03 months to fix it and they did not. When I spoke to one of the main guys in Joburg Yesterday, he said he'll look into it on Tuesday, so I asked if I can pay 75% and get reconnected until all is sorted and if they going to refund me if they find the problem and he said yes to all my questions as well as the comfort to know that I signed a letter stating all of the above at our branch. So hopefully it will get sorted as I really do not have that kind of money to throw around, especially now that I have started a new contract

Thats what I hate about these f*ups we have to pay the account first, no matter how wrong it is. Then "they" might fix it! :( I hope it works out for you Sean.

Back
Top Bottom