Leslies 1.2 - Part 1

What do think the reason for the outbreak was ?

man im not 100% sure but there were alot of changes prior to the move (chliier being disconected raised temp etc etc so the move was probably just the final straw.

i suppose dead and decaying coral in the holding tank after the move was the catalyst.

syphoned 3 25lt buckets with an ince of the stuff out yesterday.

it was just soo thick and juicy. skimmer is working overtime .
added some stability, lets see what happens

hey les, sory to hear about your PB , just a sugestion, is it not posible to ask your LFS or a friend with a big tank to look after the living fish for you? just wile you set up your new tank?

not really an option, i would never jeapordise another persons livestock and the shops tanks are way too siff to be honest. and then there is the case of weather it was sold or not, which has happened before. better to weather the storm and try manage it myself. thatnk you for the suggestion though. it would be the most logical thing to do...

how things looking this morning buddy? just let me know if you need more water...ill go pump some for you;)

ckint i may need to ask you to, but even aquarium water will be fine for now. the sea is sooo dirty i dont really think collection point makes a difference at this point more like just fresh unpolluted water.

thank again buddy you are a lifesaver.

ckint i may need to ask you to, but even aquarium water will be fine for now. the sea is sooo dirty i dont really think collection point makes a difference at this point more like just fresh unpolluted water.

thank again buddy you are a lifesaver.

no probs bru;) just let me know when you need some.

hey, you better start smiling Les. YOur face is going to stay sour come midnight :tt2:

Something to Cheer you up:

Two surfers are at getting ready to paddle out: Surfer one: “Hey, guess what! I got a new longboard for my wife!”

Surfer two: “Great trade!!!!”

Moondoggie and three of his surfing buddies have gone surfing every Saturday for nearly thirty years. One Saturday, the guys are surfing near a highway when a funeral processional drives by. Well, Moondoggie lays down his pool, stands up on his board and places his hand over his heart. This processional is huge and takes nearly five minutes to pass. Once it passes, Kent sits down on his board and waits for the next wave. Needless to say his buddies are floored by his actions. One of ‘em finally speaks up and says, “that sure was a respectful thing you did there when they went by.” Kent replied, “It seems the least I could do seeing as how I’ve been married to the woman for over thirty years!”

A surfer renowned for the amount of waves he caught was asked for his secret. "It's simple," he replied. "When I get up in the morning and my wife is lying on her right side, I only take waves with a right break. If she is lying on her left side, I only take waves with a left break." "Suppose she is lying on her back?" "In that case, I sure as hell don't go surfing!"
One Sunday morning, a priest wakes up and decides to go surfing. He calls his boss and says that he feels very sick, and won't be able to go to work.

Way up in heaven, Saint Peter sees all this and asks God, ''Are you really going to let him get away with this?''

''No, I guess not,'' says God.

The priest drives about five to six hours away, so he doesn't bump into anyone he knows. The beach is completely empty when he gets there. So he paddles out and immediately catches a double overhead wave, and the ride seemed to last 10 mins.

Saint Peter watches in disbelief and asks, '' Why did you let him do that?''

To this God says, ''Who's he going to tell?''.
They said you must cheer up...lol:

4062488.jpg

o got home and found one of the clowns dead, the drama continues, other fish look fine, flame looks a little tatty. i will have to keep an eye on him closely. threw some pipes in the holding tank to help with more iding spaces.

dosed paragaurd and stability, first time in years (well over 15) that im dosing with a meidcation. actually wanted something copper based and bought the paragaurd by miistake

dosing stability daily untill the FB filter kicks in.

afraid not a clown yesterday and the flame this morning, i have added the skimmer cup and started pulling the medicine out, i will get a stronger medicine and dose this evening.

hey, you better start smiling Les. YOur face is going to stay sour come midnight :tt2:

Something to Cheer you up:

Two surfers are at getting ready to paddle out: Surfer one: “Hey, guess what! I got a new longboard for my wife!”

Surfer two: “Great trade!!!!”

Moondoggie and three of his surfing buddies have gone surfing every Saturday for nearly thirty years. One Saturday, the guys are surfing near a highway when a funeral processional drives by. Well, Moondoggie lays down his pool, stands up on his board and places his hand over his heart. This processional is huge and takes nearly five minutes to pass. Once it passes, Kent sits down on his board and waits for the next wave. Needless to say his buddies are floored by his actions. One of ‘em finally speaks up and says, “that sure was a respectful thing you did there when they went by.” Kent replied, “It seems the least I could do seeing as how I’ve been married to the woman for over thirty years!”

A surfer renowned for the amount of waves he caught was asked for his secret. "It's simple," he replied. "When I get up in the morning and my wife is lying on her right side, I only take waves with a right break. If she is lying on her left side, I only take waves with a left break." "Suppose she is lying on her back?" "In that case, I sure as hell don't go surfing!"
One Sunday morning, a priest wakes up and decides to go surfing. He calls his boss and says that he feels very sick, and won't be able to go to work.

Way up in heaven, Saint Peter sees all this and asks God, ''Are you really going to let him get away with this?''

''No, I guess not,'' says God.

The priest drives about five to six hours away, so he doesn't bump into anyone he knows. The beach is completely empty when he gets there. So he paddles out and immediately catches a double overhead wave, and the ride seemed to last 10 mins.

Saint Peter watches in disbelief and asks, '' Why did you let him do that?''

To this God says, ''Who's he going to tell?''.
They said you must cheer up...lol:

4062488.jpg

haha! some of those are flippin funny! you gotto love them surfer chicks hey!

afraid not a clown yesterday and the flame this morning, i have added the skimmer cup and started pulling the medicine out, i will get a stronger medicine and dose this evening.

flip bud thats not cool!:( is that stuff you dosing not strong enough?

Back
Top Bottom