Hannes

Reaction score
Hi, as you can see, I am new to this web, trying my utmost best to keep my tanks alive. I have two tanks a 50 and 60 gal. The 50 gal tank is going for about one year. The second tank, one week. I have a lot of questions and will fisit you soon. But firstly I want to congratulate you on a great web.

:welcome6:

Please will you post us more info on your tanks. AND MOST OF ALL - WE WANT PICS - LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS!!!!!!!!

welcome

Hello and Welcome Hannes

Somebody else from Moreleta Park, I'm very close to the Mini Pick'nPay.

Welcome, welcome, welcome o and if hadn't noticed we REALLY LIKE PICS and ALLOT of them

Welcome to MASA Hannes :)

hello there hannes:)

welcome to MASA its great that you joined. its a little worrying to hear you say that yoiu are trying 'your utmost best to keep the tank alive' after a year it should be a little easier than that :(

why not tell us a little about the tank, its history and its equipment and see if the guys and girls on masa cant give you some advice.

and hows is the second tank going, have you started to cycle it yet? do you ahve LR or substrate in there, and what sort of equipment?

a few pics of your tanks will help alot in seeing the results and see if we can help you along at all.

welcome to masa and happy postings:)

Welcome to MASA, Hannes. You're at the right place for good advice, great people and oh yes, we are all pic-o-holics... We need our daily pic fix, so pleez send us a few pics of your system(s).

Welcome Hannes. Please post pics of your tank

Welcome, nice to have another reefer just around the corner.

Welcome to MASA Hannes, glad you joined us - please tell us more about your tank, water parameters, what water you use for salt mix and top ups, etc and post pics if possible, it is a little worrying like Crispin said - sounds like you're struggling with something...
Don't be shy now - we all had or still has some problems that needs some attention ;)

Back
Top Bottom