Handpicked corals and 25% discount

Moolis we appreciate you efforts WE REALLY DO but Im not willing to spend R1000+ and pick up a rock before its opened to confirm that they are the correct zoas... It makes sense for the other types of coral where you can be sure of what you get, but not zoas, sorry. Surely you can understand that? It would be impossible to identify which rock is the correct one when they are all closed up.

If you dont want to compromise on the ones i would like to book and pay for then there is nothing I can do I guess. Let me know, as I really want those 4 rocks of zoas!

Then polyps should not be on the order lists. and if it is not worth the risk then the risk should NOT be taken.

But I got DEMANDS (not you Ragabos) for other terms. leading to no more MASA specials.:(

Any one that would like to be notified of Pet Stop specials in the future should make sure they are on Pet Stop's Email notification list. see bellow;)

Pet stop will still participate on MASA and post lists & pictures but specials would not be posted on MASA any more.

So thats a no then? And please explain to me what the risk to you is in terms of waiting for the zoas to open before i take them?

Last edited:
I know that these have been reserved but is there any chance of bringing in an extra set of these?

45114e70451317d20.jpg

45114e704533a44dd.jpg

SAME HERE!! I WANT EXACTLY THESE ALSO PLEASSEEE! hehehe

So thats a no then? And please explain to me what the risk to you is in terms of waiting for the zoas to open before i take them?

Exactly what I posted about.

It is my stock, my special FOR YOU and now I must explain myself because the terms do not suit certain individuals??????????????????

I WOULD Rather give these special discounts to people that actually appreciate it:lol: = PET STOP-EMAIL NOTIFICATION LIST

Clearly some MASA members do not APPRECIATE ALL THE EFFORT and TIME it take to do this on the forum for them.

Other PET STOP customers on MASA :1: thanks for your orders you :yeahdude:

Ragabos remember this is a business - discounts are directly taken from the bottom line = my salary! if that is not to your liking I am not sorry.

BUT it does Make me sorry for the decision to place this special on MASA and not other forum's.

Special polyps

Yes these 2 are booked and paid for by @mytank but I will order more for the future IF they are available. Ordered them for the last 4 months and these would be the first to land :p

But just received a email of some extra special polyps picked up this morning, waiting for pictures but sound like these.
5074e70b2e9b727b.jpg

5074e70b308a3053.jpg

Got them in just before the fire and WOW never saw them before, poor quality due to damage during fire (salvaged pictures)

SAME HERE!! I WANT EXACTLY THESE ALSO PLEASSEEE! hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's put some perspective here, @rakabos you do have a point you haven't seen the product, you feel uncomfortable and that is totally understandable. @FransSny is right though it is @Moolis special so he can really do what he wants.

I did pay before I saw anything and yes there is a risk but there is a risk for @Moolis as well. If the stock is not what he is advertising then there is a problem.

The way I see it - It's not a huge amount of money its under R5k I am willing to take a risk esp for those Zoas getting bored of my Vietnam :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moolis offered a very decent discount, that seems to have been soured by some members. The rules/conditions were clearly posted in the first thread. If you cannot or dont want to abide by them, then please dont comment.

Busy preparing to close shop so see you all tomorrow. Can't wait to see the corals, as (I am sure) most of you as well.

The guys that need time confirmation:
The moment the Bakkie leave OR Tambo I will post here that he is on his way. It will be 35 to 45 minutes to Pet Stop.

We expect the corals to be in the shop between 10H40 & 11h00

MOOLIS

I understand perfectly well that he can make the rules and thats fine. But come on, you cannot possibly expect anyone to blindly buy a zoa rock that hasnt opened before you take it, and pay in advance. You would have NO IDEA WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. If im wrong here then so be it, but for Moolis or anyone for that matter to tell me im wrong here is completely and utterly ridiculous.

I asked if he could 100% guarantee me that the stuff I would pay for in advance would be what is in the pictures and he couldnt guarantee it. I would advise the moderators to view this kind of advertisement very carefully and make 100% sure you are criticizing the correct party

I asked if he could 100% guarantee me that the stuff I would pay for in advance would be what is in the pictures and he couldnt guarantee it. I would advise the moderators to view this kind of advertisement very carefully and make 100% sure you are criticizing the correct party

I just re-read the thread and could not find where Moolis had stated this. If this was discussed via pm or phone, then continue it there. Dont bring your side of the arguement to an open forum.

PS. all the pictures posted was taken of the actual coral that are send! not some coral similar or close to it, but actual coral that are leaving Asia now ending up in my reef systems or your beautiful reef aquarium.

Good news

Just got a call from the driver. The freight look like it is less than expected + R/$ exchange was lower as well!!!!

So all the guys that pre-paid you will have CASH BACK or money to spend on another coral!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

The sum total of stock landing today are over 200 and we still have 400+ items in stock in our systems.

So a visit to Pet Stop this week would be absolutely worth your while;)

Waiting for 1 dock then driver would leave the airport. I will post the moment he leave the airport:blush:

Back
Top Bottom