Greg Timms' 130 Gallon Reef

Thanks again you guys. Here's one I took today of an Acropora tortousa.
JUNE2208002calitort.jpg

Last edited:
Your skill with a camera is as hot as your subjects. Truly amazing. :yeahdude:

I took a new full tank shot today. The FTS picture that was posted at the start of the thread was taken in Jan. Not too much has changed, just a little here and there. For a "scale" reference the aquarium is 72" wide & 24" in height. The Royal Gramma is almost 4 inches in length.
JUNE2908004FTS11100.jpg

Totally wicked, You are really setting the standard on "heaven" tanks.

I reckon the oceans of the world would battle to keep up to your standard :)

WOW again Snappy! You are really giving some South African reef-keepers a "dream" to work towards!

Not that we don't have some really awesome tanks here in SA - but your too is just mind-blowingly awesome!

Awesome photo. I believe that having gorgonian's in an SPS dominated tank can apparently stunt the growth of certain SPS corals, have you heard of this?

Awesome photo. I believe that having gorgonian's in an SPS dominated tank can apparently stunt the growth of certain SPS corals, have you heard of this?
Thanks for the compliment. As far as growth being stunted I haven't noticed and in fact the sps colony to the right of that gorgonian attached itself to it and grows like mad. Believe it or not the sps is killing the gorg in the places where they have contact. Here's a picture, sorry it's a bad quality photo but you can still get the idea.
JULY908pm009spsgorg1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom