[SOLD] [FS]: lots of extras : Centurion

Status
Not open for further replies.
skimmer.jpg

this guy is a beast pulled all that crap out of a fishless system in 5 days looking for 3300 its 5 months old

pellets.jpg

pellet reactor i have used the reef octos and i can say they are crap compared to this, no clumping of any kind. looking for 1000 and you can also take the 500ml pellets inside that have matured nicely now

kalk.jpg

kalk reactor, think i have to replace the impellor will have a look this evening, but im looking for 850

kalk.jpg

pellets.jpg

skimmer.jpg

Thanks carlos, just a quick question, i see you have a flipper magnet... Are you going to sell that as well? If so, i call dibs please!
Thanks.

@Visser sorry man that one im keeping for my planted tank, i hear they also get algae lol..

Last edited by a moderator:
Will see tomorrow what you have left in terms of supplements and new era food, if Zandy doesn't take it

WP_20130320_004.jpg

have this profilux quad doser..

pixels on the screen arent working so would need a new screen and one button for pump aint working but the pump pumps...

you can either fix it or just keep it for spares...

looking at 1500 if possible

WP_20130320_004.jpg

@carlosdeandrade all supplements are still left that are in the photos and all are full still everything one would ever use in a tank
@Jayte wants the food but he hasnt confirmed with me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom