Durban Braai

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Awrite guys. Who's in?
Date :Unknown
Venue :Unknown
:p

Unlike you guys I have to drive 200km from PMB to DBN and back for a braai - it has to be very special with special people :whistling:
Andreas, I heard you're special :razz:

Who told you?I have to drive 300km to have a dop in PMB and then still spend the day with you:(

What are you saying... do we leave the woman at home???? :bouncy:

:whistling:

Unlike you guys I have to drive 200km from PMB to DBN and back for a braai - it has to be very special with special people :whistling:
Andreas, I heard you're special :razz:

300Km, better you get your odometer checked, its only like 140 -150 return:whistling:

Meks is special too:lol:

Hey where you lost dude? Got the Pm? And stop complaining about Km's I'm going 600/700 km's for this either way - Gonna try and speak to Mayet and Ben to join us - what date we settling on? Suggestions?

Tobes just come for the meeting then chill around till weekend for braai then you dont have to worry about travelling up and down;)

Tobes - Stop talking nonsence, you on or what? :p

That depends what she looks like... :whistling:

The correct Q would be "are you IN or what? :p

:razz:

:lol:but he doesn't even join us for the meetings:whistling:

Hey, I was in hospital busy with the nurses the month before and the last one was my laaities birthday

:lookhere:

:fuk2:

You see now, still no straight answer. Damn this, im banning you :p

Masa will close down if I waai, so watch it :p

Depends on the date buddy - come up with suggestions. Will wives and kids be included or are we doing it with "I don't care what's her name" women? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom