[FS] complete system for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @Sheldon 12 open your own thread bud
Controller was sold with the lights
If I have to guesstimate I would say about 35 kg of rock but I stand corrected could be more

Last edited:
Guys sorry to intrude lol i have a lil 60 liter Fish Tank for sale, sale comes with tank, filter and filter wool, air pump, air stone, lighting, gravel cleaner and gravel, decor as soon in pics, Siamese fighting fish with food.
R400
Reason for Sale : upgraded
very urgent sale!!
What the flip

Hey Ikraam....dibs on the chiller...pending pics of it cleaned up :tt2:
Whats your best price and how old is it?

The chiller I bought second hand about a year ago so don't no the age but in Gud working order
Think it needs to b services so best price would b 2600

The chiller I bought second hand about a year ago so don't no the age but in Gud working order

When you say serviced who would do this?......do you mean clean out the back or take apart and service?

When I say service I meant regas normally poeple that work on fridges do it I no there is a place in claremont

Thanks..do you know what they charge to regas...does it work perfectly at the moment or does it need a regas to work?..keen on this...can you pm your number and address so we can arrange collection..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom