Back in the game! :) way cool

oooohhhhh.. i think my blurry pics are better!1 jokes nothing like exceptional zoom to capture the natural perfection of the patterns and coulours..

well done

Stunning photos crispin! We miss you on this side, hope you are well:)
feathers i am indeed well and smilling thank you. settling into a very different life style and learning to behave. I'll have my tabk here soon but will take a while before I can really afford to stock it, so this one is going to be slow, real slow.

nice to see you on MASA every now and again :)

I want a camera like yours, looking at an slr at some stage, what you recommend? Pics are awesome
lowflyer i think the cannon 400d or 450d are great entry level models. but many like the nikon ranges and frankly its ,much of a muchness. there are some good threads on cameras and whats available in SA, but if you are seriously lookinbg at a decent camera go with a good brand that makes quality lenses and is simple enough for other people to put on auto and shoot pics. that way you get far better millage out the camera with family members taking pics and you can use it for your tank :)

the more i play with photography the more enjoyment i get. dont set your own standrads too high, too many too soon, loose intrest in the difficalt aspects of getting class shots.

ps, these pics are in this thread on mine as they are no where near good enough for what I think i should be able to do. but they are still fun to share. so i post them here

Back
Top Bottom