• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Aquaria-SA’s Reef keeping Clinic Evening

Refers this QT clinic is going to be very very good , you really don't want to miss out on it. send me your RSVP'S quick before this Thursday 7th please

Hi There Reefers, just a reminder about our reef keepers clinic this weekend. It's going to be on quarantining of fish and is a must for any reef keeper. You really don't want to miss out on this clinic as it will definitely help you with your aquarium. This clinic is absolutely free and will be held at our offices, Unit 22 Acacia Park, 1 Falcon Road, Imbonini, 10:00 for 10:30. Please send me your RSVP's before midnight this Thursday the 7th.:thumbup:

Don't miss out on this.....

New Year, new products and new ideas!!!

Come and join in the open clinic forum on Saturday 8th February from 10H00 to 13H00 at our offices 22 Acacia Park 1 Falcon Road Imbonini Shakashead.

We are going to be showing our latest products that have just arrived and hold an 'OPEN MIND CLINIC’.
The floor will be open to anyone to discuss, suggest, disagree with and just generally talk MARINE hopefully we can all learn something new.

Let's get 2014 off to a great start with the Aquaria-SA 'family'
See you there,

Lawrence

Please RSVP if you will be attending via SMS 0712032879/0738168114 or via email lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za

Come and join in the open clinic forum on Saturday 8th February from 10H00 to 13H00 at our offices 22 Acacia Park 1 Falcon Road Imbonini Shakashead.

We are going to be showing our latest products that have just arrived and hold an 'OPEN MIND CLINIC’.
The floor will be open to anyone to discuss, suggest, disagree with and just generally talk MARINE hopefully we can all learn something new.

See you there,

Lawrence

Please RSVP if you will be attending via SMS 0712032879/0738168114 or via email [EMAIL="lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za"]lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za[/EMAIL]

Reefers we had a few call today asking what the charge was for next weeks Clinic....

Reefers its :thumbup:FREE :thumbup: so come and join us and have a bite to eat and lets talk MARINE....

here is our last clinic...

IMG_00000237_zps2e339106.jpg
We the last clinic we held was on Quarantine of livestock. We had a guest speaker come and talk to all the reefers . We had a super turn out and it was really informative for every one and I sure everyone learnt a lot.
IMG_00000242_zps1efe417f.jpg
we had all ages attend ...old reefers and new reefers...even young reefer:thumbup:
IMG_00000245-Copy_zps543ea184.jpg
IMG_00000246_zpsff26f33b.jpg
and with this fantastic hobby its great to learn new things....
IMG_00000258_zpsced6383d.jpg
IMG_00000259_zps0d42e715.jpg
IMG_00000262_zpsa444fc73.jpg
and after all that we had some eats and it was time to chat amongst one another.

don't miss out on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaria-SA

See you there,

Lawrence

Please RSVP if you will be attending via SMS 0712032879/0738168114 or via email [EMAIL="lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za"]lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za[/EMAIL]

Reefers we had a few call today asking what the charge was for next weeks Clinic....

Reefers its :thumbup:FREE :thumbup: so come and join us and have a bite to eat and lets talk MARINE....

now reefers the last clinic was great and we sure this one will be even better. Come on ....join us and lets help grow this fantastic hobby:thumbup:

Last edited:
Clinic this Saturday the 8th Feb

We hope we are in your diary for this Saturday the 8th February.... Open forum, come and talk about 'marine' with people who know their stuff! Starts at 10H00 and finishes when we stop talking....Call Lawrence and book a place now!

Please RSVP by Friday 7th 8am via SMS 0712032879 or email lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za if you haven’t already…..looking forward to seeing all of you….

Important notice to all

Dear Valued Customers

As you know we at Aquaria we put you first 99.99% of the time but this time we have to say Sorry. Unfortunately Lawrence is in hospital. Saturday the 8th Clinic is cancelled. We will residual a new date as soon. For any help please contact us as normal via email. Lawrence will have his mobile with him but if you can’t get hold of him please contact Yvonne on 0738168114.

Kind regards The Aquaria-SA Team

Special Notice to all

Dear Reefers.

Just a update I’m out of hospital and back in the full swing of things.:) Apologies for cancelling this last Saturdays reef keepers clinic. Thank you for all the phone calls and messages you all sent me over the last few days.:thumbup: I will residual our reef keepers clinic and send you the new dates this week as well as the available stock lists and updates on the specials as some of the specials we are running will be coming to an end due to stock levels, as I said” limited stock and strictly while stocks last”. We will have stock available this weekend and we are expecting more shipments next week as well.
Kind Regards

Lawrence & The Aquaria-SA Team

New Reef keepers clinic date set

New date for our ….. FREE Reef keepers Clinic….
Date: Saturday the 1st March 2014
Time: 10H00 for 10H30
Address: 22 Acacia park, 1 Falcon road, Imbonini Shakashead
Please RSVP by the 28th February 2014 lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za or sms us on 0712032879 / 0738168114

Important NEWS

Fellow Reefers

In less than 7 days its our Reef Keepers Clinic . If you have not been to one PLEASE join us!!!

:thumbup:ITS FREE:thumbup:

and we are sure you will enjoy the time with us and all the other keen reefers.

Date: Saturday the 1st March 2014
Address: 22 Acacia park, 1 Falcon road, Imbonini Shakashead
Please RSVP by the 28th February 2014 lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za or sms us on 0712032879 / 0738168114

OSTRACTIONMELAGRISMELEAGRIS_zps2f7d3ea7.jpg
Hey Reefers

This is a reminder for those of you who haven’t confirmed if you are attending our FREE Reef Keepers Clinicthis Saturday the 1st of March.
It’s going to be a great get together for all you reefers. So join us and let’s talk MARINE ….
imagesK8XZ2XU3_zps20c00dbe.jpg

Place: Aquaria-SA head office 22 Acacia Park, 1 Falcon Road Imbonini Shakashead.

Please send your RSVP to lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za or sms 0712032879 by this Friday the 28th February 12H00

Last edited:
Reef Keeping Clinic Don't miss out on this

:thumbup:Hi there Reefers :thumbup:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create...ence+and+the+Aquaria-SA+team+Hi+there+Reefers
Don’t forget tomorrow we will having our Reef Keepers clinic at our offices from 10H00 onwards. We will only open up the livestock warehouse after we have finished up at the clinic for a few hours for those of you who want corals and fish. We have super livestock and corals available . Reefers this stock is selling super-fast so don’t delay your orders and miss out.

Regards

:thumbup:Lawrence and the Aquaria-SA team:thumbup:

Aquaria-SA has a very Successful Reef keepers Clinic

Well fellow reefers our clinic was a great success:). We had a big turn out and I’m sure we all learnt something from it. We are busy putting together a new date for our next one. We would like to thank those of you who supported it and also those of you who travelled from far to attend it , We were really impressed, we even had people from JHB who attended , thank you again, it was really great to have the support from so far.
I have attached an email from one of the Reefers that attended as we would like you to get a feel for what the clinics are all about. We hope more of you will join us next time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Lawrence
Elna and I would like to, from the bottom of our hearts, thank Yvonne, Graham and yourself for an awesome and informative morning this past Saturday at the Aquaria SA Clinic, held at your premises in Ballito. For me that has only been in the hobby for around 18 months now, I am still suffering from information overload. However, it was really so lovely to be there, and also meet all the other marine tank enthusiasts and share our questions, hear everyone else’s questions / problems and the expert opinions and advice from folk that have been in the hobby for many years.
A clinic like this where attendees have personal interaction with each other is worth a million words of typing on a forum, where questions can be discussed interactively between several parties and all misunderstanding is eliminated. Solutions are instant and in many cases provoke more questions, discussions and answers that can only benefit everyone. Since we are from Johannesburg, it will be very heart sore to only be able to attend occasional clinics in the future and I would really like to further pursue a way through technology, to have a satellite group meet in Johannesburg with a live link to your next clinic.
Kind regards
Henry
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, what can I say but thank you. It really makes us feel as if we are meeting your needs,
Kind regards,
Lawrence and the :thumbup:Aquaria-SA team:thumbup:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pic's of the clinic

IMG_20140301_093349_zpse0e86efc.jpg
Graham pretending his working!!!!!
IMG_20140301_093400_zps7fdf2d60.jpg
Yvonne our resident mermaid!!!!! ;)Well you can only see the top half
IMG_20140301_093405_zps7e88599e.jpg
Zulu "greeting people"

IMG_20140301_102313_zps24221383.jpg
Mr Henry creeping into the picture

Last edited:
IMG_20140301_102343_zpsb446b86b.jpg
Lots of the reefers arriving:thumbup:
IMG_20140301_102347_zps38a8c5c8.jpg

IMG_20140301_102509_zps2880e49b.jpg

IMG_20140301_102513_zps75d3d46f.jpg

IMG_20140301_104348_zpsb6a2f8b9.jpg
Lawrence preaching to the converted Reefers:)

IMG_20140301_104400_zpsa96154bc.jpg
these Aquaria-SA reefers just can't get enough!!!!

IMG_20140301_104814_zpsaae4471e.jpg
Graham showing our latest technology "The RO Pad"for home use!!!
IMG_20140301_104822_zpsf3ef76a3.jpg

IMG_20140301_105414_zps846d4f2c.jpg

;) Now keep you eye's open for the next Reef Keepers clinic date:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom