Adee's v2

so sorry to hear, i was just about to catch up to you but now i cant, you've left HUGE shoes to fill bro!

I give you 6 months and you will be back. I lasted 6 months without a tank.

like my wife says...I'm either in the bus and driving the bus or off the bus still looking for the bus stop. There is never an in between with me, either 100% or not bother at all.

You have a very smart wife.

Adee its been a great journey, closing of one chapter and many still to be written, admirable decision

so sorry to hear, i was just about to catch up to you but now i cant, you've left HUGE shoes to fill bro!
I'm handing over the reigns to you...u look like you gonna have an epic system. BTW inbox me with contact number....need to chat to you about something.

I blame it on the fishing...
Bud....even that has taken a nose dive....but I'll never that hobby up!

Adee its been a great journey, closing of one chapter and many still to be written, admirable decision
thanks bud...been through a lot in this game...

i'm still around to help others, will never turn anyone away.

I'll give you max 12 moths then you will start again... trust me I know... Reefing is a addiction once it bite you, you can never break away 100%... I sold everything only to start a new build 9moths later... sometimes one needs a break, however one always tend to come back with a bigger, better design... in your case I'm stressing for your part... I can't picture you in with a Nano, and to upgrade on your current tank size... will get a heart attack :biggrin:

Will surely miss your tank updates and the trips to visit you for some frags... All of he best hope to see your hands salty soon:whistling:

Last edited:
has it just become too much work or have you lost the time you once had?

You will be missed...

I'll give you max 12 moths then you will start again... trust me I know... Reefing is a addiction once it bite you, you can never break away 100%... I sold everything only to start a new build 9moths later... sometimes one needs a break, however one always tend to come back with a bigger, better design... in your case I'm stressing for your part... I can't picture you in with a Nano, and to upgrade on your current tank size... will get a heart attack :biggrin:

Will surely miss your tank updates and the trips to visit you for some frags... All of he best hope to see your hands salty soon:whistling:
My wife made write out a contract....so not gonna any time soon. Unless I move house.

has it just become too much work or have you lost the time you once had?

You will be missed...
Bit of both, when you stop being pedantic......it's down hill from there in some ways

So....I've decided to shut down my system. End of an era....I had a good run, happy with my innings and what I've achieved. Will let you guys know whats up for grabs as I have crap load of stuff.

nooooooo!!! :m23: this tank is what got me into reefing, this is very sad

Adrian, it takes allot of true responsibility to call it a day.

You have been a inspiration to me and allot o reef folk over the years!

I hope to invite you out to the cape for some fishing soon!

one of my reef idols. this is not good:1hissyfit:
:m23::m23::m23: sorry man...ive made peace with it.

nooooooo!!! :m23: this tank is what got me into reefing, this is very sad
:m106: gotta move on, you must just keep at it as well. If I could get sps to grow, anyone can.

Adrian, it takes allot of true responsibility to call it a day.

You have been a inspiration to me and allot o reef folk over the years!

I hope to invite you out to the cape for some fishing soon!
Shot Lean, retiring while I still have control on how I go out. would love to come down and also show you how to drive a Landy :m12:, of course with regards to fishing....well any chance to wet a line and I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom