110l nano reef

nic3322

regal tang
Reaction score
hi guys yesterday i bought a aqua h20 af 62 nano and stand i got a extra 700l pump for it i want to upgrade lights is this possible i have about 10kg live rock what fish and coral can i put in this tank i would like to put in a nenny and a mated pair of black percs.what else can i put in

dude, a anemones don't like new setups, u can add one after 6months, but to be on the save side 8months.

sweet, anemone will lookk great with to black percs
you can add some softies, shrooms, zoa's, leathers
you can add some lps, frog, fox, hammer, but don't add a galaxy to nano, those sweeper tenticals will hirt nearby corals

Don't add any tangs, they will outgrow the nano,
Rather go for one of the pigmi angel

hi guys i have 2 24watt t5s 1 white 1 blue the tank look fine water has cleared up i have not tested the water my lfs will get test kits next week

4948328e8d5b199.jpg
[/IMG]here is a pic of the tank

Yes - Nick - email me the pic to: jbotha01@gmail.com and I will post it for you.
Alternatively, you can try yourself, by doing the following:
1) click on the "Go Advanced" button below the "Quick Reply" window
2) at the bottom right of the new window that opens up, click on "Quick Upload"
3) in the new little popup window, go and browse for the picture file
4) Click on "Host it".

This picture will now appear in the Quick Reply window...

large particles will trap detritus and lead to BAD nitrate problems in the future!

dude playsand is R50, rather add playsand now and avoid disapontment.
and that coarse substrate looks kaka:whistling:

Lanzo where do you get playsand?

I went to menlyn yesterday and tried Game, Toy's R us and Reggies. None of them had :(

LappiesReef - you can try Builder's Warehouse - ask them for "playsand".... Just remember that you will have to wash this play-sand MANY MANY times before using it in your tank (otherwise your tank/water will become WHITE with sand-dust)...

Back
Top Bottom