[FS] 1 x marine cube/1x AMW37

Reaction score
Shipping or collection : Both can deliver to Durban for SERIOUS BUYERS

DESCRIPTION:
1 x AMW37 - complete plug and play ,comes with arognite ,liverock and corals 800mm marine tank - with galv stand wrapped in a pine cabinet sealed with polyurethane varnish . Inside of cabinet is painted white. Extractor fans in cabinet to expell moisture in cupboard Filter sock and return pump included and comes with a test kit and aquaria ro unit and some salt to get you started. PS - EXCLUDES LIGHT AND SKIMMER ON CUBE . NEG R4500

Reason for selling -domestic unplugged the AMW37 and all corals died and do not have the time due to work and other hobbies .
20180129_160628.jpg
20180129_160620.jpg
Picture_20181514081508.jpg
Picture_20181514081546.jpg

The last two pics are of a different tank? What is the price for that tank and what does it come with?

Last edited:
Yes 2 tanks . I see i made a typo . Waz meant to be a paragraph between the 2 tanks.

Id prefer to sell altogether

800mm marine tank - with galv stand wrapped in a pine cabinet sealed with polyurethane varnish . Inside of cabinet is painted white. Extractor fans in cabinet to expell moisture in cupboard Filter sock and return pump included and comes with a test kit and aquaria ro unit and some salt to get you started. PS - EXCLUDES LIGHT AND SKIMMER ON CUBE . NEG R4500

I’m in jhb, so I can only take the tank and not livestock.

Any difference on the price then?

Any idea how much shipping would cost to Edenvale Jhb?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom