1.2x800x600 tank for sale: Durban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
1.2x800x600 tank for sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collect​
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hi guys.

I have decided to sell my tank only. The tank in 1.2Lx800wx600h, 12mm glass, full eurobracing, black silicone with external overflow box containing 2x32mm holes. Outlet pipes included. Please note, im not selling the stand, cabinet, sump etc......
Reason for selling, going for a shallow tank. Guys, this is one solid tank with no scratches.
Price. R2000.00.

IMAG0015.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg
Notes:
-​

Last edited:
Sho... If you were closer, this would be sold...
Dude, if you can arrange freighting, we can make a plan. ;)
OMG I am sooooo tempted!!! bit wide but let me think about it...
lol. That's the whole idea, we want width not so much length and depth (referring to a tank here hey, nothing else :p )

True true, I think my brain is only doing half the talking :)

Tank no problem but come the stand I will need to think how high I want it before I commit. I have a 1m sump tank ready (old fresh water setup) so this may just be the kick start I need.

Let me discuss with parliment tonight.

Tank no problem but come the stand I will need to think how high I want it before I commit. I have a 1m sump tank ready (old fresh water setup) so this may just be the kick start I need.

You can go as high as you want with the stand. I had mines built in two, so it is basically two stands bolted together so it could fit through the doorway. ;)
All the best with the Government :yeahdude:

Nike says "just do it" :tt2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom