Featured System for October 2009 - SunnyX

was thinking of implementing this scape in my new tank.. have been watching it as well...very nice build

Oh man this tank is beautiful - very clean and just awesome :)

Congratulations SunnyX - a well deserved title :thumbup:

ive missed this build,and i wonder how. what a beautiful tank and incredible water clarity and coral colouration. Congrats sunnyx, youve created a truley beautiful tank :)

SunnyX is from the USA
so its International TOTM :)

Congratulations Sunny! I have been following your thread on Zeovit.com for a long time and amazed with the results.. :)
I run my system in a similar fashion as yours, ie. Vodka, Micrbacter7 and Amino Acids. :)

Last edited:
sunnyx its very enjoyable to read the thoughts of an experienced reefer over a length of time in the hobby. thanks for a well thought through write up :)

oh and fantastic pics too :)

nicely put together dallas, i bet having eye candy like that makes the TOTM job fun to do :)

@crispin, it really is, and i have 100's of pics from him, really interesting and fun job :)

update on your system?

Well done Sunny!!!! Great looking tank and was very informative to read!!! Well done mate!!! :biggrin:

Thank you all so very much for the warm welcome and congratulations! I was honored to have been selected and I hope you all enjoyed the write up. Its strange, but I never thought I would have friends in SA. I now have a few regular email buddies from SA that I speak to on a regular basis. From all of the setups I have seen, SA really has some of the most knowledgeable and accomplished reefers in the world. :thumbup:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them here. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom