Zombie_CT's Nano

Reaction score
Well I hope this is going to work, I started my nano in December and so far all is going well, except for a Clown fish that has pulled a David Copperfield on me and disappeared from my tank.
Here are some pics:

The stand
Stand1.jpg

Converted into a cabinet
Stand3.jpg

The completed cabinet
Stand4.jpg

The Tank
Tank1.jpg

Tank2.jpg

Nice Robert!! Do you have a pic of the your red zoa's?

Sorry not at the moment, will try to get one and post as soon as possible ( I have very limited internet access)
I know, remember , you told me in the week that you have very limited access.:thumbup:

Nice Robert. I will look cool when those mushrooms start growing and all the colours start mixing

Really cool idea wrt the Ctand. Did you built the metal frame yourself???

Btw, how about some pics of those 02 bikes is the background- sure Warren will love to see it- the speedfreak that he is...LoL

Sorry not at the moment, will try to get one and post as soon as possible ( I have very limited Internet access)
:lol::lol: thats for living in the Cape the wind is to strong it's blowing the Internet signal away.
nb: your nano tank looks cool.:thumbup:

Jaak, here is a pic of the Zoa's, this was taken shortly afer the lights were put on
ColonialRedZoanthas.jpg

Sean, yes I built the stand and do all my stands and cabinets and the rest my self.
Futher well spotted on the bikes, here are the pics
Suzuki GSX1100
SuzukiGSX1100.jpg

Suzuki RGV250 VJ23
SuzukiRGV250VJ23.jpg

Guys, this tank has been broken down for a while now. I'm thinkinking of stripping out the filtration unit and re-designing it. That way it will work properly.

Secondly I also just got my early christmas pressent from Australia, it is a REEF OCTOPUS NANO SKIMMER (NS80)
Here is a link to the skimmer: Octopus News

So when I start I will take pics and add it to this thread

Back
Top Bottom