Ziyaad and Bushwacker's thread.

bushwacker_69

Shrimp
Reaction score
so this weekend i did some major maintainence on my system...120litre water change and disconnecting the skimmer completely and cleaning it out...i though my skimmer wasnt tuned properly or something thats why i wasnt getting good performance....but guess what...ki opened up the pump and found silicone pieces blockeing the impellor...once i cleaned it up and reconncected everything the darn thing was skimming like a beast its said to be(dnw 200) so lesson learned make sure u check ur pump out every now and then for crap

bushwacker_69

Shrimp
Reaction score
through the overflow im guessing...maybe a few loose pieces from when i started the tank...

bushwacker_69

Shrimp
Reaction score
got som fire fish(4) and two more anthais(so now a have 4) and i got a rock skipper...and a cabbage coral and cand cane coral....(blew my november budget before we even got there lol....)

ziyaadb

Purple Tang
Reaction score
Fantastic Hmm i think this conversation should be moved to your thread as we messing up dogstars thread

bushwacker_69

Shrimp
Reaction score
though i think the very first post should have stayed as it has to do with skimmer performance...come now Mike!!!

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
WTF?? are you guys on drugs? jokes

ziyaadb

Purple Tang
Reaction score
man tank must be looking awesome now with 4 firefish YOH! i smaak them have to bring my SO around to your place as she really does not like small fish but thats what i want. Nice selection of small fish so water stays nice and clean and less poop in the water also more overall movement in the tank.

bushwacker_69

Shrimp
Reaction score
i liek the candy cane coral under the acintics....now thats one luminous green never seen anything like it

lanzo

Clarion Angel
Reaction score
i'm also wating for the pics...come on dude...you need to and some NOS to your uploading

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rory General Off Topic chats 15
Rory General Off Topic chats 5