• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

ZETLIGHT ZT6600 SPECIAL THIS WEEK ONLY

Reaction score
join the thousands of happy zetlight clients now as
WE OFFERING A 15% OFF RETAIL SPECIAL FOR ZETLIGHT ZT6600 FOR THIS WEEK ONLY!!!
email us on info@thewaterboy.co.za or contact us direct on 0828793943 for special Pricing and orders!

i also love my zet what is why i want to buy another one to replace my z5200 with so price will determine if i run 2 z6600 or one will call for price

Last edited:
Hi Marco,

Please pm me price of the ZT6600

Please PM me pricing on Zetlight. Don't see why you can't post it here, if it is a special after all. Thanks

Got myself one of these ZT6600 this week and I am amazed. Not only did I receive the best service possibly from Marco by totally setting up the light
so all I had to do was plug and play. I am also over the moon with the look and the colours of this light. Money well spend.

Marco is the man. He helped me setup my new zetlight!! Guys if you want to buy one of these units I would recommend Marco. He knows his stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom