[wtd] ZETLIGHT ZT6600 Display Boards

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am in looking for one or two display boards for a ZETLight ZT6600, the can be new/used or faulty, not 100% sure if the ZT6800/ ZS7200/7300 boards are the same.

I have attached a photo of the board

Much appreciated.

Regards

Royden

IMG_7758.jpg

I normally repair the boards themselves as the smd transistors blow or get "stuck" in locked position, I have a supplier who supplies 40 amp and not the std 30 amp units which makes more durable, also the smd diodes on the incoming from psu go which I also replace. The Zetlight board is very basic and easy to repair.

Only part is when one gets older ones eye site tends to go so glasses , magnifier glass and strong light to read codes of smd's.

Last edited:
I normally repair the boards themselves as the smd transistors blow or get "stuck" in locked position, I have a supplier who supplies 40 amp and not the std 30 amp units which makes more durable, also the smd diodes on the incoming from psu go which I also replace. The Zetlight board is very basic and easy to repair.

Only part is when one gets older ones eye site tends to go so glasses , magnifier glass and strong light to read codes of smd's.

Hi Royden,
My ZT6600 don´t run the ventilators.
How I can fix it?

Thank you!!

Regards from Colombia,
Juanes

The lights turn on adequatly, but the system is overheated because the ventilators do not turn on and the lights turn off for safety reasons.

The lights turn on adequatly, but the system is overheated because the ventilators do not turn on and the lights turn off for safety reasons.

You will more than likely find the fans(ventilators) are damaged, inner circuit, one can replace these with 24v 80mm x 80mm x 15mm or 25mm units. Very simple fix. Remember the controller board monitors the temp and switches fans on at 32 degrees Celsius. If I can rememember the safety starts at 38 or 39 Deg Celsius to protect lights.

Link to E-Bay fir replacement:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/24V-80mm-8...h=item3ce5e8e875:g:nR0AAOSwCDZa7VSm:rk:3:pf:0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom