ZETLIGHT ZA1201 WIFI Help

Reaction score
Good Day All. Please could someone help, i have the Zetlight ZA1201 WIFI, and would like to know if anyone knows how to reset the wifi module. Had a problem with my internet and router and know i can not log into the system via the Horizon Aqua app. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jonathan

Reaction score
having similar problem.
able to link my light onto the app but not my pump.

very frustrating...

Reaction score
I've reset my lights as well as my King King pump and wifi router many times. Every time I'm able to connect the lights to the App but not my pump.
(I'm able to use the pump separately via the app when not linked to router. as soon as I link it to the router, the App does not pick up pump but still picks up lights)

if any one can help or has any information regarding this please inform

thanks

Reaction score
Good Day All. Please could someone help, i have the Zetlight ZA1201 WIFI, and would like to know if anyone knows how to reset the wifi module. Had a problem with my internet and router and know i can not log into the system via the Horizon Aqua app. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jonathan
Did you enable your Zetlight to connect it to Wifi?

Reaction score
I have a totally different problem here. The time setting of my Zetlight seem to run haywire. Anyone experience this?