Zetlight Qmaven 2 6600 power/plug.

Reaction score
Hey guys I got myself the Qmaven. The power point / plug is quite weird. I'm sorry but I don't know too much about this. Could I get a change it to a normal 3 point plug. Help pls guys :m28::m85:

That's the one I got with light.

Reaction score
Hey guys I got myself the Qmaven. The power point / plug is quite weird. I'm sorry but I don't know too much about this. Could I get a change it to a normal 3 point plug. Help pls guys :m28::m85:

It's a European style 2 pin plug. An international to SA adapter (photo attached) will sort it out. I wouldn't cut the plug off Incase you still have warranty on the light

Attachments

Reaction score

Builders you might not get the adapter but a short extension for edge/hedge cutter or leaf blower as some make have the same plug it's a 2 pin with an earth normal two pin adapter would also work as most adapters like international adapter would still not connect the earth

Reaction score
I can help you out with a std pc power cable which will work fine but you would need to collect from our offices in Century City CPT

Reaction score
Builders you might not get the adapter but a short extension for edge/hedge cutter or leaf blower as some make have the same plug it's a 2 pin with an earth normal two pin adapter would also work as most adapters like international adapter would still not connect the earth
Okay thank you

Top Bottom