Zetlight LED club

Hwzit guys I gt a zetlight 7300 on a 1200 tank . Wats dla good settings. N eat height Mus it b

I’m looking for a Zetlight Qmaven ZT6600 II, please let me know if you have one available?

Good day Guys, my name is Pieter.

I would just like to find out what is the best parameters for a reef tank I have a Zetlight Lancia 2 ZP4000 Marine Reef light.

Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Hi guys, I have a 8 month old 7300 for sale if anyone is interested. R4000 based in Jhb

Between the qmaven 2 6600 and the 7300, which is the better light?

I’ve had both. Depends what’s you want it for Qmaven is better in the sense that the colours seems to give more of a pop. However I felt the coverage of the 7300 was better. Both grew corals the same imo. The qmaven 2 replaced the 7300 and 7200 so expect it to be a bit better.

Hi Guys, I need help with my Zetlight UFO 8300, The touch button doesn't work and I don't have a WIFI controller any advice?

Hi guys got a zetlight zs7300, light looks stunning and all only problem is I can't get the light to connect to the a200 wifi controller, I would appreciate it if anyone can help me.

BRS review in 6600ii and 6800ii, this may help alot of guys with mounting height and settings queries.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Les

I just fitted the Zetlight Qmaven 6200ii not sure why they call it the 6500ii. App works very well and pleased with the results.
The older version which I have is the 6500.

Last edited:
Just a question on my mind...why are there so many zetlight 7300 for sale?
Are they inferior? bad quality?, people not happy with them?
Also not alot of data online about them...

Can anyone provide clarity?

Just a question on my mind...why are there so many zetlight 7300 for sale?
Are they inferior? bad quality?, people not happy with them?
Also not alot of data online about them...

Can anyone provide clarity?
Ridwaan, I also asked the same question to myself, hence me not going down the route.
I was going to stick with my old Zetlight ZT6500, until the new 6200ii came about.

Personally i feel the ZS7300 and ZG5200 were flops in the range, ZT6600 (II) and the like were the flagship of the range.

Back
Top Bottom