Zetlight LED club

Good day all. I am running 3 x UFO8000's with the A200 wi-fi controller. I managed to sync and connect them, but the 4 light stages that is programmed (dusk, day ext) does not change automatically on the programmed timings. Every time I want to change the "stage of day/night" I have to connect with my phone and change it manually. What am I doing wrong????

Hello everyone. I'm from Poland and I have a problem ... I have a Zetlight shieldo zs7000 lamp for which I bought a a200 switch wifi switch. The driver connects without a problem but I can't set one option. there are jumps between the channels, there is no smooth passage of light between the two channels. instead of slowly brightening or darkening, the light suddenly jumps. Is it normal? Can it be possible to set something like this?

Hello everyone. I'm from Poland and I have a problem ... I have a Zetlight shieldo zs7000 lamp for which I bought a a200 switch wifi switch. The driver connects without a problem but I can't set one option. there are jumps between the channels, there is no smooth passage of light between the two channels. instead of slowly brightening or darkening, the light suddenly jumps. Is it normal? Can it be possible to set something like this?
Hi.

that’s how it works. It doesn’t fade out. It jumps

Evening all

Can anyone recommend “the most popular” settings I can try for my Qmaven 2 on my Red Sea Reefer 450 mixed reef.

Currently been running the improve growth of lps preset.

Any advice appreciated

Unlike AI lights, there are no “popular” settings. All personal setting. I had a 7300. Turned on at 9 in the morning. Blue on 100 during the day from 12:00 to 14:00. Whites as preferred. Reds and greens on 0

I have two zetlight za1201 over a 1200. Light is good! These do not come with a controller, but they are available as an accessorie. might get the controller at some point.

Pic!

20150504_173610.jpg

20150504_173910.jpg
hi can you show me your zetlight app time and color diagram

Evening all

Can anyone recommend “the most popular” settings I can try for my Qmaven 2 on my Red Sea Reefer 450 mixed reef.

Currently been running the improve growth of lps preset.

Any advice appreciated

This is basically what I am using at the moment on my 6600's and coral growth is incredible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-21-23-17-39-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-21-23-17-39-1.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 373
Hi, All

Does anyone know where I can get this LED model: Zetlight Lancia 2 – Zp4000 – 438M.
I have only seen the larger models available for the Lancia 2

Any assistance would be appreciated.
If anyone is currently using the Lancia 2, would also like to get your opinion on this unit.

Regards

Hi, All

Does anyone know where I can get this LED model: Zetlight Lancia 2 – Zp4000 – 438M.
I have only seen the larger models available for the Lancia 2

Any assistance would be appreciated.
If anyone is currently using the Lancia 2, would also like to get your opinion on this unit.

Regards
For fish only tanks they are ok. Anything else. Not worth it

Hi all.
Does anyone know what is the maximum height you can hang a ZS7000 from the surface of you water to still give adequate light for your coral.

Howzit reefers, does anyone know what the wattage of the cluster LED on a ZT6600 is? Any tips on how to replace this and where to source it from would be greatly appreciated .

I’ve noticed that one of the two white LEDs is dimmer than the other, want to replace both. I’ve already replaced all of the UV LEDs from improved living, but they didn’t have these.

Thanks

Anybody know where I can get a remote for a zt6600?

Have a unit, wanting to sell, but the remote is stuffed so wanting to replace it first.

TIA.

Howzit reefers, does anyone know what the wattage of the cluster LED on a ZT6600 is? Any tips on how to replace this and where to source it from would be greatly appreciated .

I’ve noticed that one of the two white LEDs is dimmer than the other, want to replace both. I’ve already replaced all of the UV LEDs from improved living, but they didn’t have these.

Thanks

The white are 40w x 24v units which you will battle to find, they are 12000K rating. I would do a coversion to 4 x 10w 15000k 2 in parrallel and 2 in series would be you best option. replacemnt board is R2K!!!!

Hi Guys, i have a 1800 x 600 x 600 tank with a zetlight 7300S which does not cover the ends of the tanks as i would like it too, i am thinking of adding on 2 x zetlights a1201’s on either end of the 7300s, do you think this will resolve my lighting issue, thanks

Hi Guys, i have a 1800 x 600 x 600 tank with a zetlight 7300S which does not cover the ends of the tanks as i would like it too, i am thinking of adding on 2 x zetlights a1201’s on either end of the 7300s, do you think this will resolve my lighting issue, thanks
C47CF393-0914-4F4C-B35A-EB12EC0BEA71.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom