Zetlight LED club

It is on Jungles Website. Its the A100 controller. Cant recall the price though, its about R1200 I think.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

For a cube thats 800 x 800 x 400mm deep should i get the zt6500 or zt6600?

If i get the zt 6600 can i dim it and will it them use less electricity?

Got my ZET ZG5200 SPS 144w.

Very nice light, but I'm dissapointed in the blue range for night viewing. Not a bright blue that you can adjust, if you up the blue it almost goes whiter. I enjoyed the aquabeaty with its programability of the Chanels from 1-100%.

But the ZET was necessary in regards to wattages to water volume. Beauty was only 35w

Anybody else have the ZG5200?

EDIT*

What can i add to get that GLOW ACTINIC look back, Can i just add a DIY lue LED strip at the back?

Last edited:
My Zetlight ZA 1201
20161022_121625.jpg

Hi guys.

Wanted to know. Is this unit waterproof?

As was thinking about putting a zt6600 in the hood of my tank.

Or is this going to cause problems?

Hi guys.

Wanted to know. Is this unit waterproof?

As was thinking about putting a zt6600 in the hood of my tank.

Or is this going to cause problems?
Splash resistant yea, waterproof I doubt. Maybe try and make extractor hole in hood? Also know of guys boards being blown if light is too close to water with high evaporation.

Splash resistant yea, waterproof I doubt. Maybe try and make extractor hole in hood? Also know of guys boards being blown if light is too close to water with high evaporation.

Cool. Thanks for the advice.

I'm planning to setup the lights about 20cm above waterline,

Next question was, if I cut a hole in the hood, for only the glass light section to fit into, with the rest of the unit being on top of the hood, would that be safe?

Sorry, bit difficult to explain in words

Cool. Thanks for the advice.

I'm planning to setup the lights about 20cm above waterline,

Next question was, if I cut a hole in the hood, for only the glass light section to fit into, with the rest of the unit being on top of the hood, would that be safe?

Sorry, bit difficult to explain in words
I get what you mean. That should be fine. Just make sure some moisture can escape from the hood so that it doesn't get too humid. Mine is about 15cm from waterline but fully open. You will also then get salt creep on the glass. Another alternative is to fit it to your hood and add another glass or perspex pane I the hood just under the light. Thus no moisture problem

I get what you mean. That should be fine. Just make sure some moisture can escape from the hood so that it doesn't get too humid. Mine is about 15cm from waterline but fully open. You will also then get salt creep on the glass. Another alternative is to fit it to your hood and add another glass or perspex pane I the hood just under the light. Thus no moisture problem

Aaaahhh. U just gave me a who new idea now.

Just make a hole in the hood put a perspex cover over it, then light on on top of perspex cover, thus no moisture at all.

Thanks ms bud

Last question, would it be safe to put the light directly on top the perspex cover?

That piece of glass or Perspex would have to be clean d regularly. It will influence the penetration of the light either way, probably not majorly though. I would go with a thin piece of glass rather than Perspex. Easier to clean in my experience. Maybe 1-2cm between light and the piece of glass for some airflow to help with the heat of the fixture itself.

Hi everyone , in regards to led light , what is the best option ? i do like zetlight and planning zt6500 over my 60cm witdh and 50 hight , Zoas , nennies and some sps . currently running 1201 with a cree 3 channel unit ... Will this zt6500 improve light and so on? any complaints on the Zt6500

hi guys I am using the old model, the zetlight 6100 and it serves me well on my 4 ft tank however it doesn't quite reach the corners of the tank so I was thinking of suspending it but I am wondering if anyone knows where to get a suspension kit?

Hi everyone , in regards to led light , what is the best option ? i do like zetlight and planning zt6500 over my 60cm witdh and 50 hight , Zoas , nennies and some sps . currently running 1201 with a cree 3 channel unit ... Will this zt6500 improve light and so on? any complaints on the Zt6500
Loving my 6500. No complaints, nice light. Great , easy colour programmability. Nice design. Blue moonlight I switch off, just a gimmick in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hi Marius you can also leave your light on the standard settings, but remember these lights are so powerful you need to acclimatize the corals, or they my start to bleach, so start low and gradually increase

Back
Top Bottom