[wtd] Zetlight 6600

Reaction score
Hello looking for a used a zetlight 6600 in good condition with the mounting legs

Reaction score
I've got 2x that I'm intending on selling at R4000 each. Also have an A200 for sale at R400.

Where you based?

Reaction score
Do you still have these available?
One has been sold, with the A200.
Still have the other one available but have been trying to source a remote as the remote I have with it is faulty.
Remotes are not easy to come by though.

Reaction score
One has been sold, with the A200.
Still have the other one available but have been trying to source a remote as the remote I have with it is faulty.
Remotes are not easy to come by though.

Price for this one without remote?

Reaction score
Price for this one without remote?
When it's available, you can get a remote locally for R173 exc. shipping so I'll drop it from R4000 to R3700 excl. the remote.

Reaction score
When it's available, you can get a remote locally for R173 exc. shipping so I'll drop it from R4000 to R3700 excl. the remote.
Thanks

How old is the unit?Does it come with hanging kit and stand?Any issues?

Reaction score
Thanks

How old is the unit?Does it come with hanging kit and stand?Any issues?
Have everything that came in the box. ie. stands, hanging kit, etc. The box itself got chucked a while ago.

The unit is probably about a year and a half old but it's been sitting idle since December. No issues while I was using it.

I'll take pics of the unit powered on and send them to you, if you'd like?

Reaction score
Have everything that came in the box. ie. stands, hanging kit, etc. The box itself got chucked a while ago.

The unit is probably about a year and a half old but it's been sitting idle since December. No issues while I was using it.

I'll take pics of the unit powered on and send them to you, if you'd like?
Will send you my number