Zaxxx New Tank. 900x800x800 cube

Why the need to re-set up evrything ??

I had an ammonia spike and lost all my fish and my live rock was in that water for a week before I got a chance to take it out... So now I'm restarting EVERYTHING but I'm trying my best to do it rite this time....... So I need all the help I can get

Sorry to hear about the loses.
But this time i know you'll make it a stunner of a tank.

ℓ☺ℓ I'm on my fresh start now... My last reset HOPEFULLY!!! Still just in to the 2nd week of cycling, put in 20kgs coral sand but I feel I need abit more. . . I also need 20 kgs more live rock . . . Looking around for anybody selling some good live rock.

Curious Zaxxx, what silicone did you use for the build? looks a bit white?

31514e3f60c659c49.jpg

Just one small update. . . Now added 60 more kgs in, total is 75kgs now... Hoping to start adding fish soon :-D

thats a lot of rock. Do you have most in your sump?

thats a lot of rock. Do you have most in your sump?

No no . . . Most of it is in the tank. After I finished up the aquascaping exactly how I wanted it and when it looked like I had enough rocks in my DT , I put all the smaller extremely porous rocks into the first chamber of my sump and a few bigger pieces on my DSB. I actually need to suspend those rocks when I get time and some eggcrate:whistling:

I'd say there's about 5kgs in the sump but those rocks are taking up a lot of space there!

See i told you , you will make a stunner of a tank :thumbup:

Just a word of caustion..... although the yellow tail damsels are very pretty ect. Before long they will show you why they are the spawn of satan!!

Back
Top Bottom