You folks in SA are so spoiled!

Reaction score
I just saw the images of frags from Perky Pets and Pest Stop SA. They are ginormous! I can't get anything near those sizes here. :( I'm buying frags with 3 zoa polyps on them, and frags 1/2 - 1" sizes...

Not fair, I say! Not fair!

Last edited:
And we seem to think the opposite of the guys in the States. We think we get all the leftovers and are green with envy at the availability of stuff there, the access to it via shipping and the better prices, even with our currency

Yeah and the equipment in the States!!! Everytime we visit our friends in Houston or hubby goes on a business trip, I have a shopping list as long as my arm. Travel with 2 empty suitcases.... need lots of space for all the interesting goodies. Just shows you..... we humans are just never satisfied with our circumstances.;) Still wouldnt mind to live in the USA!!!!

Your tanks all look fabulous! It'll be years and years before my little frags start making it look like a reef. Oh, well... I can always sit and watch the coral grow... :)

Was in a LFS in Mountain View, California a couple of days ago. Nothing to write home about. Of particular note was a "Purple Anemone", actually a bleached white bubble tip. Retail price $100. Ouch.

I just saw the images of frags from Perky Pets and Pest Stop SA. They are ginormous! I can't get anything near those sizes here. :( I'm buying frags with 3 zoa polyps on them, and frags 1/2 - 1" sizes...

Not fair, I say! Not fair!

On average, how much do you pay for those frags?

Back
Top Bottom