[FS] Yellow Eyed Kole Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.

zak

Reaction score
R300. I recently added an Eibli Angel and these guys don't get along. I guess it might have been ok if the tang was added after. I've had it for quite a while. I'm in houghton, buyer must collect ASAP as the fish is in sump.

Please bring your own bucket or bag, and not a 25l bucket or i'll charge for saltwater as well :)

Reaction score
Hi Bud, are you there now? You not too far from Sandton, could pop by now quick and put him in my tank at work.

Is he fit to travel though?

Last edited:

zak

Reaction score
Not at home at the moment. Will be home by 5pm..

zak

Reaction score
Sure, Thursday evening it is. If i'm home during the day between now and thursday, i'll let you know and you can collect. What time do you knock off?

Reaction score
100s, else early in the morning if you prefer. I try leave Sandton around 3ish, but Thu ill be here late for a change, so can come around 6.30pm. Will bring cash on the night if that's ok?

zak

Reaction score
Got a flame and coral beauty, they had there differences at first but ok now. Eibli not yet settled, haven't got it to feed as yet, but working on it. The Eibli is bigger than the flame and coral beauty, so they haven't really harassed it..

zak

Reaction score
1.4m (l) * 700mm (w) * 500 (h)

Reaction score
Hi Bud, Nice meeting you last night and thanks for the stunning fish. He is doing well in his new home, got harassed by the cleaner shrimp for a bit but all good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.