• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

YEE HAAA Weekend SPECIAL time again

Reaction score
YEE HAAA Weekend time again
Funny-Picture-of-weekend_zpsvmf8s3p0.jpg
….AND most importantly we TRUST your VISIT to your Nearest Aquaria-SA store is on your agenda…..because Aquaria-SA always and we MEAN ALWAYS think of all of you… at the end of the day we “SEA” all our clients as part of our Aquaria-SA Family. For those online clients YOU are also part of our Aquaria-SA family and we looking forward to hearing from you online.. info@aquarioa-sa.co.za
So enough of that …what do we have for you….
Firstly ….LIVESTOCK & CORAL
erttet_zps9s9rk8q5.jpg
…NEW MONTH…..means NEW specials…SPEND R500 or more and get 15% OFF this weekend on all our livestock and corals…..Big savings as YOU know our PRICES always ROCK!!!!!! Even if there’s no specials …So HURRY or even order online.. ENDS this SUNDAY THE 5th July
Secondly…..HARDWARE
jebao_zpsjc3iyjmn.jpg

JEBAO
As we sure many of you have heard or read that Aquaria-SA are the sole importers of Jebao Now as a launch special last week we offered a whole 10% discount off all Jebao wave makers ….well so many of you took advantage and we have had so many of you ask for us to extend the special …..So we have decided to run it a little longer….hmmm ok The EXTRA 10% special on our Jebao factory backed wave makers will run till Midnight this Sunday the 5th ONLY!!! Take advantage ….. Get your Jebao wave makers NOW!!!!
Thirdly….. AQUARIA AMW102 NANO DEAL
specialdr_zpsncyqhoed.jpg

Now here is a HOT HOT deal…Get a Aquaria AMW102 120L Nano aquarium complete.
Deal includes:
Aquaria AMW102 120L Nano
Aquaria Cal-Side substrate 10kg
Aquaria Synthetic rock SH0042-2
Aquaria 10KG coral reef salt
Jebao WP-10 wave maker

All of this for a CRAZY SUPER HOT PRICE OF R4999.00 incl vat….BUT only 5 PER Aquaria-SA store ….Now Hurry Hurry Hurry Reefers…
Aquaria-SA3_zpsih5ba5bf.jpg

“SEA” you soon
Lawrence & The Aquaria-SA TEAM

I visited the store out in Ballito last Sunday. And would like just to mention the exceptional service and advice that was passed on by Lawrence. I've visited most of the aquatic stores and was highly impressed by Aquaria SA, the neatness and how well stocked they are. Will definitely urge others in this hobby to pay them a visit.
Thanks for awesome service and advise Lawrence, will definitely see you again soon!

Thank you

I visited the store out in Ballito last Sunday. And would like just to mention the exceptional service and advice that was passed on by Lawrence. I've visited most of the aquatic stores and was highly impressed by Aquaria SA, the neatness and how well stocked they are. Will definitely urge others in this hobby to pay them a visit.
Thanks for awesome service and advise Lawrence, will definitely see you again soon!

Dear Jenaid
From Lawrence and The Aquaria-SA Team we thank you for the positive feed back , We are really happy your experience with us was good and we look forward to seeing you again at our store.
Kind Regards

The Aquaria-SA Team :thumbup:

Hi Lawrence. Do you stock the Jebao RW-4's. I'm interested in two units please.
Thanks
M

Last edited:
Hi Lawrence. Do you stock the Jebao RW-4's. I'm interested in two units please.
Thanks
M

Hi There Merlin
We do not have the RW-4 as yet as they will be on the next container from the Jebao factory. The models we have in stock now are the WP-10 , WP-25, WP-40, RW-8, RW-15. Only these models have a factory backed warranty from the Jebao Factory and our selves in SA at this point in time , we will stock the whole range of Jebao soon. Why don't you look at a WP-10.
Kind regards The Aquaria-SA Team

Last edited:
@Aquaria-SA and Marine aquariums SA are running a clinic at the Aquaria store in Gauteng on Saturday the 11th July
Time 1:30
all welcome please RSVP to @Hails
@Hails will be given us one of her special frag lessons and tip on how to.

Lawrence from @Aquaria-SA will be giving a chat on the importance of a QT system.
Aswell as what's new to Aquaria i.e jebao, Go Aquaria supplements and test kits.
Aquaria products and a insight to things in the pipeline.

There will be various specials on the day and give aways.

There will be Charity Drive aswell.
They have teamed up with #RAK2015 and #TheGoodStuff.
So we encourage you to empty your cupboards and bring through any old clothes, bedding,teddies or cash donations.

They will run charity lucky draw prize.
When you bring your donation you'll automatically be entered in to a draw.
Up for grabs will be Aquaria-SA 80 GPD marine RO valued at R1595.00, all you need todo is bring or donate towards the charity.

Ontop of all the days specials, all attending the MASA and Aquaria-SA meet next weekend will automatically qualify to be entered into a luck Draw where you can win a hamper of Go Aquarium products to the valued of R1120.00

So all come along and let's make this a good meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom