[WTB] Long Spine Urchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreT

Retired Moderator
Sponsor
Reaction score
Anyone know who's got them available. Preferably a small one.

Cheers

Told you before, i have got. They were small then.... if you pluck the spines... they'll be small again.

how many do you want

Just one or two. If they are small I'll take two. Do you have Calvin?

Quick question. How would one transport them? Will their spines not puncture the bag?

got a few just transport in an ice cream container

Gali, these things don't stay small, they grow very quickly, but they are very nimble and will not disturb your corals or rocks as long as they are mounted.

Gali, these things don't stay small, they grow very quickly, but they are very nimble and will not disturb your corals or rocks as long as they are mounted.

Yeah I know. It's not a problem. I will swop it out when they get bigger. As long as they are small for now.

i really hate these urchins.had quite a few stuck in my fingers and through my flippers while diving.one spine broke of and remained in my toe for over a month.dont know what happened to it after that lol

i really hate these urchins.had quite a few stuck in my fingers and through my flippers while diving.one spine broke of and remained in my toe for over a month.dont know what happened to it after that lol

I feel for you, but to be honest, if you don't want to go see a doc then you have to live with the consequences...:p

I'm also quite scared, but I'll be overly careful of not to get stung touch wood.

Hi bra got 3, 2 of them paired i got a babby that is as big as the mother and father if you want give me a call 0825557865

Hey IMarine. I phoned you yesterday morning but your phone just rang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom