Votes: 27 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • No Preference

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Avatars are the pic below your User name. At present these are static images. You could load a GIF image file which can be animated.

They are cool. But some are kinda distracting. Most of the time i'm on my phone and gif's dont work so it wont really affect me. But most other forums allow them so why not.

Will be too distracting in an already busy screen IMO.

personally i hope not, i found them horrendously distracting, but thats just me:)

besides warr, you seem to find the oddest things as avatars already and change them so often they are basically animated anyway :)

personally i hope not, i found them horrendously distracting, but thats just me:)

besides warr, you seem to find the oddest things as avatars already and change them so often they are basically animated anyway :)

Yeah, but i want 5 avatars in one :razz:

Why dont you just put some animation in your sig?

scuba...been spending to much time with warr...your wolf almost bit me :lol:
GOOD!!!! mwahahahahaha!!! my wolf is going to take over the world!!!!! what about sound? hey? sound would be cool so it could snarl too!! yes!!!! WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!! i think i've had too much red bull:whistling: studying does this to me:razz:

Scuba - they have animated avatars on other sites, they are a right pita - very distracting:(

Back
Top Bottom