Wood airstone

i heared that these wood airstones were discontinued

The wooden airstones used to be used in the VERY OLD Berlin type counter-current skimmers.....

Since the venturi/pump driver skimmers became popular, the wooden air-stone driver skimmers went off the market, and the wooden airstones were not produced in bulk anymore....

huh ummmm no they stil been made i no of 3 petshops thet have stock and i bought 2 from sams about a month ago and there were a hole big box of it left...northan aq also have stock in the berlin 90 they recieved it Vryday.panorama also stock the air skimer bit very smal ones and and aqua pets strand also stock the red sea air skimer....so as far as i no these skimmers is stil been made only the stock is limitid people buy more weipro and reefteks...

Who still uses the Berlin (uplift) air skimmer, and the Red Sea Berlin counter-current air-stone skimmer?

I know that I started off with one of these - 3 years ago - BUT, I would think that the advances in marine's keeping, and the advances in the knowledge of the people (incl. the people at the shops) should at least stop people from even trying to use these skimmers.... I mean - a WeiPro is just a LITTLE bit more expensive, as is a ReefTek TS1 - with the TS1 being a MUCH better skimmer than the WeiPro, and the WeiPro being a MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better skimmer than the Red Sea Berlin airlift/counter-current skimmers.....

hi ja but the people stil sel it...and for 199 rand and 22.50 a air stone and to fit a skimer on a smal nano its gona look shit and the skimer is stil working even thoy people dont think so....

Back
Top Bottom