wish list for Pet Stops customers

304e3f9e0c96632.jpg

http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=41902

http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=41903

Did you notice the shrimps in them?

Also been on the lookout for Duncan corals for ages, if you can get those at a good price, lots of people will want :)

scientific name is Duncanopsammia axifuga

You have to start shopping in Australia, come on Moolis, we know you can do it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hard Coral Galleries p.s. These guys export ;)

They do have WOW species BUT sadly the Previous Australia shipment took 6 months to sell - everyone complained about the price Especially some MASA members :blush:

But i am busy negotiating prices - lets see what happen:whistling:

They do have WOW species BUT sadly the Previous Australia shipment took 6 months to sell - everyone complained about the price Especially some MASA members :blush:

But i am busy negotiating prices - lets see what happen:whistling:
Won't it sell quicker if they are Fragged...surely R300 is quicker to sell than R950..?

Won't it sell quicker if they are Fragged...surely R300 is quicker to sell than R950..?

Yup, But remember not every coral can be fragged, also it takes some time after fragging for the coral to be happy again..., all this affects the time to sell etc.

But I know what you mean and where you're coming from :)

Yes fragging is possible in some cases BUT remember:
  • They have to acclimatize first - weeks - before fragging is an option.(adding to the costs)
  • Then after fragging they need to settle again.(again more additional costs)
  • Some corals can not be fragging
  • No fish can be fragged:p

Sorry

Yup, But remember not every coral can be fragged, also it takes some time after fragging for the coral to be happy again..., all this affects the time to sell etc.

But I know what you mean and where you're coming from :)

@Keeganp Only saw your post now ------ SORRY

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom