RSS Winners of the Vertex ME video contest announced, congrats to Lawrence Flint High Sch

Discussion in 'RSS Feeds' started by MASA Admin, 2 Feb 2011.

1. MASA Admin

MASA Admin Moderator

Click here to view the embedded video.

Vertex Aquaristik recently announced the winners of their Vertex ME contest and we have to say that based on merit alone, we were pretty sure that Lawrence Flint High School was going to win. With over 2000 gallons of running saltwater and a thriving coral propagation program, Lawrence Flint makes a prime example of using saltwater aquaria as a teaching tool. As their prize Lawrence Flint High will receive a $2000 gift certificate towards Vertex Aquaristik products.

If we were in their shoes we’d be looking pretty strongly at the Vertex LED lights like the Illumina and the Illumilux LED lights. Many of the other entries to the Vertex ME contest were well crafted and imaginative but at the end of the day you can’t beat a good cause. That and it’s likely that the high school got a lot of pull from a student body’s worth of active Facebook users to ‘Like’ them on the contest page. The three runner up videos to the Vertex ME contest are viewable after the break.

Related Posts:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

More...

Recent Posts