Win everything you spent @ PET STOP SA back!!!!

Moolis Moolman

Regal Tang
Reaction score
Win Your entire aquarium spent back!!!

I LOVED your aquariums (entered into the lucky draw), even more than you can imagine. But every single owner I spoke to wanted to make their prized possession even BETTER.

How can I HELP?

Well I cannot go to everyone BUT I can help financially by starting the following competition.

Win your entire aquarium spent @ PET STOP SA back!!!!

How will I do this?

· Starting today 24/03/2016 we will have entry cards at the till point.

· You take a card/form and then all your spending will be noted on your card.

· On Monday 04/07/2016 we will start to collect filled in cards/forms and 2 weeks later on Saturday 16/07/2016 one of you will win a voucher to the same value YOU SPENT ON THAT CARD.

· The winner will receive a voucher to the SAME VALUE as the amount he spend at Pet Stop SA over this period.

Terms & Conditions:

· You have to hand in your card(s) before 14/07/2016 – late entry’s will not qualify

· every time you buy, Your card must be filled in & signed by the till lady

· You must keep your card with you and produce it with the actual purchase. Pet Stop staff are NOT ALLOWED to keep any card on behalf of clients

· No card can be signed afterword’s, you must ensure your card is with you when you do the purchase PLEASE – preventing fraud

· This is a lucky draw so EVERYONE stand an equal chance

· Staff does not qualify

· This competition is @ Pet Stop SA only (this time – next time the other stores will participate J )

· Clients that buy via Talita (outside shipping/courier clients) you qualify as well, as long as you ensure that you and Talita keep the same score.

· If your card is full an additional one will be given to you and added onto your total, therefore you do not lose out J

· The lucky draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.

· The winning cards owner does not need to be present at the lucky draw.

· Lost card will be replaced with a new one but NO sales can be transferred from a lost card to the new one.

· Damaged card will be replaced and the sales clearly noted on it transferred to the new card. Ineligible transactions cannot be transferred

· The winning card’s voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.