Win a Innovative Marine Nano 16

Discussion in 'Sponsor Specials' started by lanzo, 2 Dec 2014.

1. lanzo

lanzo Sponsor

Stand a chance to win an Innovative Marine Nano 16 tank with LED lights.

All you have to do is purchase any product from one of the selected brands below on our website, phone or email us with your order number and you will be entered into the draw to win one of these All-In-One Innovative Marine tanks, valued at R 4,724. The competition closes on Friday the 19th of December, just in time to get the tank for Christmas. The winner will be announced on Facebook on Saturday the 20th.

Please read here, for information on purchasing at : How to purchase online at Dorry Pets

We're celebrating the holiday season here at How to purchase online Dorry Pets, with weekly specials leading up to Christmas. So, in case you miss out on this fantastic prize, you can at least get something you like, and save a little bit of money in the process.

DorryPets - Win an Innovative Marine Nano 16 with Lights

Last edited: 2 Dec 2014
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. lanzo

lanzo Thread Starter Sponsor

If you want any product under the brands that we have listed, that we haven't uploaded to the website, let us know and we will upload it to the website so that you can take part in the competition.

4. red deacon

red deacon

Lanzo I am a regular customer at your shop and travel 70km one way because of the quality of your livestock along with much better variety than I have at LFS in my residential area. To me buying products online would make sense if the deal was right. Where everything falls apart is the maintenance of your website. I have just gone onto your specials page and read about a special you have only running until "The Easter weekend....."

Specials

Ocean Nutrition Special This Weekend

For 2 days only during the Easter Weekend, more the 25% saving.

Read more...

Use it, dont use it but I dont look any further after seeing something that clearly has no focus on it - enquiries would be a waste of time

Last edited: 3 Dec 2014
  5. lanzo

Hi Red Dragon

We are currently working allot on the website and adding new products , running the online store again after is was taken off 3 years ago.

I appreciate the feedback, if you didn't mention this then we wont be able to know what is "bugging" our clients. We appreciate any feedback. This will only make the site better for you and for us to help you better.

You will see that the specials are on the rolling banner on the front page

Regards
    Lanzo

6. lanzo

Last edited: 4 Dec 2014
Recent Posts