Why you should use a feeder for certain fish

Paul B

Cardinal
Reaction score
I have been using a baby brine shrimp feeder for many years. Notice the blue stripe pipefish and the mandarin are pregnant as they always are. I am not sure if you guys can get brine shrimp eggs there. They are very common in the States
This is over an hour after I loaded the feeder with new born brine shrimp so there isn't much left. The mandarins are camera shy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROQg...ature=youtu.be

EFJ

Reaction score
Love those mandarins and pipefish, they look awesome. I am also planning on a baby brine shrimp feeder for my setup before I purchase a mandarin.

Nella

Damsel
Reaction score
Stunning system Paul B:thumbup:
But since I know that you always up for a new challenge and that you're aquarium are a bid ''old''.....I will be glad to take it off you're hands.....then you have space for you're new aquarium :whistling:
Just pop it on an airplane please:lol::slayer:

Last edited:

EFJ

Reaction score
Ok, found it. The books name is "The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist" and it is available as an eBook and hardcopy. Can't find a place in SA that sell it though. Going to purchase it online then.

EFJ

Reaction score
Always interested. Just registered to the site and I am already going through the articles. I am planning on purchasing the ebook, would like the hardcopy but the ebook will do. Maybe have it printed afterwards that I can place it in my collection of marine books (also unexpected stuff can happen to electronics).

Paul B

Cardinal
Reaction score
I am not sure if they will send a hard copy. Maybe if you guys order a few of them the shipping would be a lot less, but I really don't know. I am going to try to find out.