Why I support Dorry Pets in Centurion

Discussion in 'Beginner Discussions' started by athol@irender.co.za, 19 Oct 2011.

1. athol@irender.co.za

athol@irender.co.za

I started my Marine Tank (900 l) in September 2010. I have purchased ALL my equipment and ongoing supplies from Dorry Pets in Centurion. This included a Profilux Controller.

Yesterday, the pump on my Reef Octopus Skimmer started tripping the power. I called Dorry Pets for a quotation on a replacement unit, and was quoted just under R 2,000 - (A new full unit currently sells for about R 3,200)

After further discussions with Lanzo, I discovered that the 12 month Warranty expires in 10 x days time.

I popped along to Dorry Pets to ask them to take a look at the unit. On my arrival, Lanzo greeted me as normal with a big smile, and handed a new Replacement Pump to me at NO CHARGE.

I cannot think of any reason why you would want to purchase your Marine or Fresh Water equipment, stock or supplies anywhere else other than at Dorry Pets in Centurion.

Lanzo, Dewald, and Jacques - Thank you for your ongoing Professional Service - It is an absolute pleasure doing business with you guys.

Regards

ATHOL :)

Marine1 likes this.
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. chikaboo

chikaboo

mmmm, I'll vouch for their service as well and recommend them to anyone in this hobby ..... One thing I must mention is its nice to see their personal touch has not been lost even after going from their humble beginnings with a home based pet shop to where they are today ... May they grow from strength to strength .....

Marine1 likes this.
  4. lanzo

lanzo Sponsor

Hi Athol

Thank you for the kind words....its alway nice to get feedback from our clients.

Regards
    Dorry Pets team

5. lanzo

lanzo Sponsor

Thanks chika...we will always try to keep all our clients happy, especially our old clients that’s been with us since day 1

6. dallasg

dallasg Moderator MASA Contributor

I agree, even if that driveway was impossible to drive up

Recent Posts