Who will collect Local KZN Zoa's 4 me

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by Jason, 9 May 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason

Jason

Hi guys... Ok so i have seen some pics of local zoa's, wow stunning stuff... Well who got the time to collect for me and post it via over night postige from the postoffice...

Will be round about R50-R80 bucks to send over night... Will pay it into your bank acc and give you something ekstra for the trouble...

Thanks
    Jason

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

From what I understand regarding current legislation, you may not do that. You have to collect it yourself and you must be in possession of a valid permit to do so.

4. Jason

Jason Thread Starter

Ok, say if you have them in your tank and decide to get rid of them? Or if you frag them if they getting to much? Still Illegal?

5. Jason

Jason Thread Starter

another thing, whos keeping track of what going in and out at the post offices... How will they catch you... If its illegal they should work on some sort of plan to catch these guys then, because theres alot of people out there we dont know of and they are doing it for years...

6. gaz19

gaz19

like me:whistling:
    lol

7. Jason

Jason Thread Starter

lol yes...

They will never know if its from durban... These zoa's are found where its trpical waters and been imported via LFS

8. crispin

crispin

sorry jason, one thing i do feel strongly about is the idea that doing a crime is not a problem getting caught is. If there are laws in place please respect them, they are there for a reason and often for things far beyond what you and I as hobyists understand

9. lindsay pollard

lindsay pollard pipefish

howzit Jason ive just got back from durbs and i as sure as hell collected zoas and they are stunning.I even found a open brain in a rock pool,the life on those rocks are insane,Icould possibly arange somthing for u.

10. lIghty

lIghty

Where about did you go in Durbs?

11. HenkHugo

HenkHugo

guys - this is illegal and they constantly bust guys for sending illegal animals via the post office or couriers - just remember prison isnt a nice place.... oh and MCM reads this board as well as most other fishkeeping forum in SA

12. Jason

Jason Thread Starter

Well then the MCM can see theres a hole in the law... And what if they open a box and find zoa's in there, thay can do jack shit... The zoa's are found everywhere, they dont come with numberplate so they will never know its from DBN... People frag zoa's like mad and give them away it they get to much...

13. Mike

Mike Retired Moderator

Ok guys, i think this thread has gone far enough, i think it's best for you to carry on this conversation via pm or telephone, this board cannot be seen to condone illegal livestock removal that will eventually prevent hobbyists from enjoying the hobby.

Recent Posts