Who else is going to imacsa?

Reaction score
hey guys!

i finally decided to go to imacsa this year...

just checked out the brochure & it looks like it'll be an awesome event + i don't have to put in leave anymore as it falls on a public holiday! :yeahdude:

i also can't wait to check out the africa aquarium expo (i'm also a FW freak :razz:)

just wanted to know as it'll be cool to meet some of you oke's there

cheers,
ant
:)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too. I do want to see the program before booking, though, and it hasn't been posted yet (grrrr).

awesome news rob!

i'm going all the days but yeah it'll be cool to get a full program list for the guys that can only attend certain days...

mr. calfo sounds like a nice dude :)

hi punk

i cannot go all days as i will be on holiday - but will be back on Friday so the weekend looks good for me - good to see that they have day packages now

Carl did you get my PM?

Well from the CTRC so far there are quite a few of us going,

Francois, Wayne, Rob, Murray, Leon that I can think of off hand, then there will be Calvin, Mike also going. We will be staying with Calfo so everyone is super psyched !

Muz

i speak on the international circuit for beekeeping, a thing called Apimondia. I know the value of these conferences, even if for casual glances, but those that want to really learn there is no better way. I hope people really support this, although i cannot afford to go all days simply as i run my own companies and public hollidays dont copunt for the boss!:( but i will make as much as I can:)

o.k i'm lost now,kan anyone tell me when and where ii is and whats going on?

Yeah, I will Pm you with some info as well.. PM me if you need any specific questions answered I will do my best to get the info for you.

Hope to see you there, it will be good , I hear that they are hoping to have about 300 SPS colonies there for sale at goo dprices and some amazing specials on lighting, skimmers etc

this is weird, what happened to my post of today??

Sorry guys just keeping to the wishes of the organizers, where it was stated that they didn't want it advertised here.

Don't advertize as in banners, pop up's etc, or don't discuss it at all ?

Muz, they asked us to remove all references to IMACSA from our website, so I suppose that would include this thread, dunno. We are just trying to comply with their request.

But I see no reason to close or delete this thread, unless they ask us to. I suppose we'll just delete any links or images or any posts specifically advertising IMACSA.

really wish i could make it.but wife is expecting at the end of the May and parents going overseas,so im out.was really looking forward to it as last years one was awsome.Im sure this will be a success aswell :)

Back
Top Bottom