who can build a metal stand for a wooden cabinet

Reaction score
hi all

I just May be getting another tank but this tank is standing on a wooden cabinet most likely made out of chipboard as usual. there is no water damage on it but i would like to get a metal stand built for it so that the cabinet canb wrap around it and it would be easier for the sump anyone know of someone who would be able to do it for me or would it be better just to water proof the cabinet?

Oh yes its 1.8*700*600

Reaction score
hi all

I just May be getting another tank but this tank is standing on a wooden cabinet most likely made out of chipboard as usual. there is no water damage on it but i would like to get a metal stand built for it so that the cabinet canb wrap around it and it would be easier for the sump anyone know of someone who would be able to do it for me or would it be better just to water proof the cabinet?

Oh yes its 1.8*700*600
Ziyaad....ive got a similar issue / need, so ill tag along if u dont mind

Reaction score
Anytime man. Why not try a steel manufacturer in your area. the guys behind the counter normally do odd jobs and will be able to help you. After hours though.

Reaction score
What height must it be etc?

I need exact sizes to the closest mm.
It will be made out of 25mm square tubing and then we'll just clad it with the chipboard.

Reaction score
Height should be 700. Length 1800 width 600 will 25 be stong enough for a tank that will be about 1 ton in weight?

Reaction score
ok cool thanks mate but dont worry about it anymore i decided not to get the tank as i would still need to build an overflow and sump will rather wait till something complete comes around.

Mods you can close