Who builds custom tanks in KZN

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking to find out who can build a custom 2000 x 1000 x 700(h) tank for me - I'm in Pietermaritzburg. Any contacts of tank builders that do custom builds would be great.

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi there, also in PMB. Phone Hugh from Pick 'n Pet. He can do custom build and he also does marines ;)
You can also phone Eco-aquatics, they're one of the sponsors.

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Chris from Northlands also does a superb job.

Reaction score
Thanks guys will give Eco a ring tomorrow, got pricing from Chris and Hugh already. Would like a third quote as the other two prices are worlds apart, will be interesting to see what Eco come in at!

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hugh is a very helpful and decent guy, dealt with him a lot. Got a quote once from him and from Eco for exactly the same tank and glass thickness and the prices where the same. He once built a tank for me, did a excellent job!!!

Reaction score
Yeah Hugh is great for local support in PMB, also dealt with him a long time now, he often needs reminding to get things ordered but its great to have a Marine supplier in PMB.

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah Hugh is great for local support in PMB, also dealt with him a long time now, he often needs reminding to get things ordered but its great to have a Marine supplier in PMB.
He expanded quite a lot in the new place, still cycling his marine tanks for stock :)