White magnifica anenomes

Reaction score
hi, i bought a white magnifica anenome prob at least year ago. it split not long after and both of them were goin great at least 250-300mm dia. now they are prob no bigger then 50mm in dia. but still goin strong... no ideas????

Do you feed? what are your params? what lighting do you have? what flow are they in?

i feed them prob bout ev 2nd week or so if i can but they havent been eating much lately n my clowns dnt help by pulling it out. they arent in a strong flow but they moved to where they are so guessin their happy where they are. i have 2 metal halides n 4 blue fluros, as for my params. they are all fine nothing abnormal.

i feed them prob bout ev 2nd week or so if i can but they havent been eating much lately n my clowns dnt help by pulling it out. they arent in a strong flow but they moved to where they are so guessin their happy where they are. i have 2 metal halides n 4 blue fluros, as for my params. they are all fine nothing abnormal.

Feed them a little more often, if they keep still they are generally happy, your lighting is fine for them.

what about a pic of the pink starfish??

Too many punchlines Lanzo:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom