Which type of fish to add

Reaction score
Hi there. Currently I got the following in my 150 liter tank:

1 Copperband (my favorite!)
1 Bi-color Angel
1 Anthea
1 Firefish (like to hide between the rock)
2 Pajama Cardinal

I used to have 7 fish in my tank but recently lost a 6 Line Wrasse.

I would like to add something new and was considering a small Regal Tang, however I do not know how he will be welcomed by the Bi-color Angel. Does anyone have any suggestions? (I want some extra colour in the tank).

Thanks for the response. Will a Fairy Wrasse be able to "defend" himself against the Bi - Colour Angel?

Def not full yet... if you want to replace the lost sixline with another wrasse....i highly reccomend a yellow corris wrasse...awesome fish...will keep your tank pest free and will def defend himself...

JS, thanks for the feedback. I did now some research on the Yellow Choris Wrasse and it looks good.Wonder how available they are. Cannot remember that I have seen one in Gauteng.

JS, thanks for the feedback. I did now some research on the Yellow Choris Wrasse and it looks good.Wonder how available they are. Cannot remember that I have seen one in Gauteng.
Hi. They are very common...most shops should be able to get you one...

I got a white belly yellow wrasse. Nice fish. Bigger than a sixline. Does not bother anyone and is not bothered by anyone.

Aquaria in Krugersdorp had a few a couple of weekends back.

a white belly yellow wrasse.
actually got a faint tint of pink/purple to the white. Not pure brilliant white.
Fish-White-belly-Yellow-wrasse-Medium.jpg

Back
Top Bottom