Which of the ten is your best Angelfish

Which is your bestest Angel fish in this list?????

• Blue-Girdled Angelfish

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Emperor Angelfish

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Threespot Angelfish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flame Angelfish

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • Queen Angelfish

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Jumping Bean

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Regal Angelfisn

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Tiger Angelfish

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Coral Beauty Angelfish

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • French Angelfish

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry scub Just picked 10.... then any second bests????? Its dose say which one of the 10 is your best.

Tidied up to keep on topic, i voted the Flame Angel, always a favourite :)

i reckon the Emperor should win this one, cause most of us would love one, but know how destructive they can be.

Also one of the prettier adult angels around.

Flame for me too, i read somewhere that there are 5000 removed monthly from isolated spots , that may have changed with captive breeding as i believe they are fairly easy if you know how.

Would've voted navarkis(spelling), but wasn't on the list, second best for me, the flame angel

I personally don't like dwarf angels been included, but have to admit the flames are cool :)

I second you warr on the emperor. thats where mine is. Lowflyer its navarcus if i remember correctly:) but ya. there are really gorgeous angels out there but unfortunately are destructive or need serious diets. my most favorite angel is the blue face angel:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Definitely the queen for me, just have to build my palace one day...:lol:

what i am surprised about is no one has picked the tiger. it fetches high prices yet off all the people who have voted none have picked it. wow. goes to show that expensive isnt allways best:)

what i am surprised about is no one has picked the tiger. it fetches high prices yet off all the people who have voted none have picked it. wow. goes to show that expensive isnt allways best:)

Well it is not the prettiest fish, same as the Gem Tang, people want them cause they so rare.

I voted for the coral beauty , only if it is clam safe and reef safe :) , which mine is for the moment :) but if it does affect any of the corals ,then it goes. But after 8 months its fine, "kind of a hit and miss with angel fish" some are ok , and others well not so good i guess.

Would've voted navarkis(spelling), but wasn't on the list, second best for me, the flame angel

Umm Lowflyer The Blue-girdeled Angelfish is a Pomacanthus navarchus and another name for it is a Majestic Angelfish
103949797757da279.jpg

Back
Top Bottom